Thanks in advance.

From: "Tieu" <Hey.D@Not-Spam.Me>

| Hi,
|
| I can do this in WinXP but I dont see any option that I can create TCP/IP
| printer port in Win98. Do I need to install any addons from Win98 disc?
| Thanks in advance.

If I understand you correctly, you want the "HP Install Network Printer Wizard"

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/DriverDownload.jsp?pnameOID=19656&locale=en_US&taskId=135&prodTypeId=18972&prodSeriesId=27908&swEnvOID=20

--
Dave

Dan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

David whenever I clean fully with ZA PRO. Wallwatcher.exe is affected. I
think I need to move/rename the folder it is in. Would this be a correct
assumption?

: From: "Tieu" <Hey.D@Not-Spam.Me>
:
: | Hi,
: |
: | I can do this in WinXP but I dont see any option that I can create TCP/IP
: | printer port in Win98. Do I need to install any addons from Win98 disc?
: | Thanks in advance.
: |
:
:
: If I understand you correctly, you want the "HP Install Network Printer
Wizard"
:
:
http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/DriverDownload.jsp?pnameOID=19656&locale=en_US&taskId=135&prodTypeId=18972&prodSeriesId=27908&swEnvOID=20
:
: --
: Dave
:
:

From: "Dan" <spamyou@user.nec>

| David whenever I clean fully with ZA PRO. Wallwatcher.exe is affected. I
| think I need to move/rename the folder it is in. Would this be a correct
| assumption?
| | "David H. Lipman" <DLipman~nospam~@Verizon.Net> wrote in message

Dan:

You really don't want to hijack this guys thread do you ?

You can always eamil me directly. Just remove ~nospam~.

You'll have explain what "...whenever I clean fully with ZA PRO. Wallwatcher.exe is
affected." means becuase i don't inderstand.

--
Dave

Dan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Okay, good point -- sorry I was being careless. I will e-mail you later and
it may be in a weeks time because I have some business to do in Kansas and I
will be gone for a week from Sunday to Sunday. Thanks for being so willing
to help, David.

: From: "Dan" <spamyou@user.nec>
: