recommend a laser color printer?

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
Share
February 4, 2005 11:52:44 AM

I am running a small software business. I need to print brochures for my
software (around 200 pages). The volume is not big. Is there any color laser
printer (<1000) able to do that? Thanx
Anonymous
February 4, 2005 6:15:52 PM

Maximus wrote:
> I am running a small software business. I need to print brochures for my
> software (around 200 pages). The volume is not big. Is there any color laser
> printer (<1000) able to do that? Thanx

There's a big thread here called "Color Laser" which has all the info
you want.

Bill
Anonymous
February 5, 2005 8:20:30 PM

When you say around 200 pages, around how often? Once a month, once a
week, once?

Is the brochure standard letter size? Double-sided?

How much of the area is colored? Are their color images or just
graphics and text?

Color laser printers in Canada start at $350 now, but if that is a good
solution for you really depends on knowing more about what you are doing.

If this is a run of 200 pages one time, it might be worthwhile having it
done by a profession small press printer or on a color photocopier by a
local service. Color per side that way can be as cheap as $.35/side.

Art

!