recommend a laser color printer?

I am running a small software business. I need to print brochures for my
software (around 200 pages). The volume is not big. Is there any color laser
printer (<1000) able to do that? Thanx
2 answers Last reply
More about recommend laser color printer

    Maximus wrote:
    > I am running a small software business. I need to print brochures for my
    > software (around 200 pages). The volume is not big. Is there any color laser
    > printer (<1000) able to do that? Thanx

    There's a big thread here called "Color Laser" which has all the info
    you want.

    Bill

    When you say around 200 pages, around how often? Once a month, once a
    week, once?

    Is the brochure standard letter size? Double-sided?

    How much of the area is colored? Are their color images or just
    graphics and text?

    Color laser printers in Canada start at $350 now, but if that is a good
    solution for you really depends on knowing more about what you are doing.

    If this is a run of 200 pages one time, it might be worthwhile having it
    done by a profession small press printer or on a color photocopier by a
    local service. Color per side that way can be as cheap as $.35/side.

    Art

    Maximus wrote:

    > I am running a small software business. I need to print brochures for my
    > software (around 200 pages). The volume is not big. Is there any color laser
    > printer (<1000) able to do that? Thanx

Printers Software Peripherals