Closed

WTS: Full System will be for sale - Other goodies up 4 grabs

I have decided to fix up my Athlon XP system and sell rather than pawn off the parts seperately. All items except for the Athlon XP 2000+ and motherboard are withdrawn from sale. These should be the final specs:

AMD Athlon XP 2700 (Thoroughbred-B)
-2.16GHz, 333MHz FSB, 128KB L1 / 256KB L2
1GB DDR400 SDRAM*
ePox 8K8AI Pro motherboard
1 or 2 Western Digital WD800JD 80GB Serial ATA Hard Drives*

-7200 RPM, 8MB Cache
nVidia GeForce 6600GT 128MB AGP 8X (525/1100)
16x DVD+R R/W Drive
16x DVD-ROM Drive
3.5" 1.44MB Floppy
Black ATX Mid Tower Case w/ 480W PSU

*options are buyer's choice and will configure accordingly.

I will post a price, pics, some benchies, and final specs once it's done.
Ask me about the video card and CPU pricing via pm.

*UPDATE - This system will be sold around tax time (January) since I will be building a new dual core beast. I will post specifics when it is to be sold.

On an additional note I have an MSI KT4V-L Socket A motherboard for $30, An old Maxtor 40GB ATA/100 hard drive for $25, and lastly but not leastly a Creative Labs Sound Blaster Live! 24-Bit for $20. PM me or post here if you want 'em.

The X1600 Pro has been Sold! Thanks Titanion!
15 answers Last reply
More about full system sale goodies grabs
  1. Post a pic or link to a pic on that computer. I may be interested.
  2. Will pm a link if requested.
  3. Ok. Well you answered my other question... about price.
    For not much more I can get a new Emachines ($100-$200).

If you dont sell it and want to consider revising your price let me know.
  4. Well what did you have in mind? I'll go lower depending on what you offer.
  5. $75 Shipped COD.

Let me know when you are ready to sell it.
  6. bUMp!!!!!
  7. Bump!
  8. Bump!!!! :mrgreen:
  9. BUMP!
  10. Bunp...
    lol :lol:
  11. Bump!
  12. How much would you charge, including shipping for just the MSI KT4V-L revision 1.0A Socket A motherboard? My zip is 55422, if that helps figure out shipping.
  13. $40 once I get my other Socket A board back from RMA. It might be a week or so but I'll let you know when I can ship.
  14. Well, I'll watch this post. But, I just want you to know, I need to look around a little before I can confirm that I want it. My goal is to find an AGP mobo for a Athlon 2800xp, for a total cost of no more than $30 out of my pocket.
  15. Oh yeah and that MSI KT4V-L I got will be up for sale next week (hopefully) - I just got my Epox board out to the RMA dept. and its 3-5 days to process and another 2-3 to ship back so it should be up for grabs as of the end of next week. $40 including shipping. Works best with nVIDIA graphics parts FYI.
Ask a new question

Read More

Classifieds Windows XP Hot Deals Product