fcs

It's lucky for you lot in this group that you don't know how to snip and
bottom post, cos I would be in with my one liners, but at the mo', all I do
is lurk. Max. seen so far is a 19k post with no content. (fcs).
D.

> ((for(the guy who died on the cross, you know)sake)).

if you gonna use AutoLisp, at least use SetQ for some variables,
else how are the populous gonna capiche?

(setq janey (getpoint))

"jane" <jane@internet.com> wrote in message

> > ((for(the guy who died on the cross, you know)sake)).
>

> if you gonna use AutoLisp, at least use SetQ for some variables,
> else how are the populous gonna capiche?
>
> (setq janey (getpoint))

And where would the populous be?

> > > It's lucky for you lot in this group that you don't know how to snip
and
> > > bottom post, cos I would be in with my one liners, but at the mo', all

Wow, thanks a zillion brother, I for one never realised how Lucky
I was til you came along and pointed it out..........
Phew, guess i owe you one cowboy.