Edimensions 3Dgalsses and IR tracker

Last response: in Video Games
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 17, 2005 3:06:44 AM

I am so on the edge of purchasing these but wondered what those in the know
thought. The glasses seem great as wireless on an LCD screen and the IR
tracker - WOW. But is there a major perofmrance hit and do folk who have
purchased still think this is the wow that was sold in the advert or is it a
short lived joy that soon gathers dust on the shelf?
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 17, 2005 3:06:45 AM

1. Yes -- YES -- on the head tracker. If it won't impoverish your kids
or upset your mate, don't hesitate.

2. Wait on the glasses until you talk to someone with a similar set-up.
They aren't the slam dunk that the head tracker is.

a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 17, 2005 5:35:18 PM

I don't know about the head Tracker but the 3D glasses are gathering dust on
my desk and are offered by the dozen on ebay I believe.
Cheers
Quilly

Try 'Living With Technology' magazine
http://www.livtech.co.uk