Edimensions 3Dgalsses and IR tracker

I am so on the edge of purchasing these but wondered what those in the know
thought. The glasses seem great as wireless on an LCD screen and the IR
tracker - WOW. But is there a major perofmrance hit and do folk who have
purchased still think this is the wow that was sold in the advert or is it a
short lived joy that soon gathers dust on the shelf?
3 answers Last reply
More about edimensions 3dgalsses tracker

    1. Yes -- YES -- on the head tracker. If it won't impoverish your kids
    or upset your mate, don't hesitate.

    2. Wait on the glasses until you talk to someone with a similar set-up.
    They aren't the slam dunk that the head tracker is.

    I don't know about the head Tracker but the 3D glasses are gathering dust on
    my desk and are offered by the dozen on ebay I believe.
    Cheers
    Quilly

    Try 'Living With Technology' magazine
    http://www.livtech.co.uk