Airliner Pilot Vs FS Passengers

Last response: in Video Games
July 17, 2005 7:08:41 AM

Gentlemen/Ladies

I have been out of touch for the last 4 months mainly due to moving country.
I am keen to get back to FS9 once I receive my new PC - this week hopefully.
I have tried as best as possible to monitor events from my laptop and piggy
backing other wireless systems but I would welcome a comparison between the
two abpve named programs which appear to address similar aspects of our sim.
Impression gleaned so far is that Pilot is more demanding of pilot skill and
Passengers more towards the novelty aspect.
I would welcome comments.
Anonymous
July 17, 2005 6:35:42 PM

On Sun, 17 Jul 2005 03:08:41 GMT, A Naismith wrote:

> Gentlemen/Ladies
>
> I have been out of touch for the last 4 months mainly due to moving country.
> I am keen to get back to FS9 once I receive my new PC - this week hopefully.
> I have tried as best as possible to monitor events from my laptop and piggy
> backing other wireless systems but I would welcome a comparison between the
> two abpve named programs which appear to address similar aspects of our sim.
> Impression gleaned so far is that Pilot is more demanding of pilot skill and
> Passengers more towards the novelty aspect.
> I would welcome comments.

First of all I'm sorry that you're whole country is moving.
It's a terrible thing. An entire country getting used to new neighbors. :-)

Second....I wonder if those two programs would work together.
I think I'll download and install the demo tonight and see how it handles,
how it looks and if it has the kick I hope it has.

--

Marcel (SAG-21)
(Life is a tricky thing...I'm glad I'm good at it!)

Silly man...making joke out of posters who speak no good English... Just
for that, you go to bed with no ration of Dutch chocolate tonight. : )

Arthur

"Marcel Kuijper" <zoepetier_nothing_here@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> On Sun, 17 Jul 2005 03:08:41 GMT, A Naismith wrote:
>
>> Gentlemen/Ladies
>>
>> I have been out of touch for the last 4 months mainly due to moving
>> country.
>> I am keen to get back to FS9 once I receive my new PC - this week
>> hopefully.
>> I have tried as best as possible to monitor events from my laptop and
>> piggy
>> backing other wireless systems but I would welcome a comparison between
>> the
>> two abpve named programs which appear to address similar aspects of our
>> sim.
>> Impression gleaned so far is that Pilot is more demanding of pilot skill
>> and
>> Passengers more towards the novelty aspect.
>> I would welcome comments.
>
> First of all I'm sorry that you're whole country is moving.
> It's a terrible thing. An entire country getting used to new neighbors.
> :-)
>
> Second....I wonder if those two programs would work together.
> I think I'll download and install the demo tonight and see how it handles,
> how it looks and if it has the kick I hope it has.
>
> --
>
> Marcel (SAG-21)
> (Life is a tricky thing...I'm glad I'm good at it!)
Anonymous
July 19, 2005 2:20:14 AM

On Sun, 17 Jul 2005 17:45:08 -0400, Arthur wrote:

> Silly man...making joke out of posters who speak no good English... Just
> for that, you go to bed with no ration of Dutch chocolate tonight. : )

Good. It clashes with Dutch beer anyway! :-)

--

Marcel (SAG-21)
(I'm quite beside myself...- C3PO)