Searching for a Softphone for Windows

Hi,

since I've already spent quite a while searching for a good softphone
for Windows but not found a single application I thought you might help.

What I need:

..) SIP support
..) Support for an outgoing proxy
..) Presence and Messaging support

I do not care if its free or commercial.

Does anyone have an idea?

kind regards Philip

Xten is good for "telephone" like functionality. It has
DTMF support, has inbound/outbound proxy settings, has an
onscreen keypad. It doesn't do Presence & Messaging. It
also supports uri dialing where the address specified is
alpha-numeric instead of the usual numeric only telephone
number.

Wave3software makes Session. It has inbound/outbound
proxy settings, does not yet have an onscreen keypad but this
is coming. The latest release does Presence & Messaging. It
supports alpha-numeric uri dialing. It also supports
video but with a very restricted set of cameras.

You can check out Microsoft Portrait. It is a free
soft client that looks and feels alot like Windows Messenger.

567.07.07 wrote:
> Philip Lawatsch napisa³(a):
>
> [...]
>
> Xten ?

Does not support messaging / presence unfortunately.

Steve Blair wrote:

> Xten is good for "telephone" like functionality. It has
> DTMF support, has inbound/outbound proxy settings, has an
> onscreen keypad. It doesn't do Presence & Messaging. It
> also supports uri dialing where the address specified is
> alpha-numeric instead of the usual numeric only telephone
> number.

As you said, does not support presence and messages.

> Wave3software makes Session. It has inbound/outbound
> proxy settings, does not yet have an onscreen keypad but this
> is coming. The latest release does Presence & Messaging. It
> supports alpha-numeric uri dialing. It also supports
> video but with a very restricted set of cameras.

Well, 199$ is quite a lot if you ask me.

> You can check out Microsoft Portrait. It is a free
> soft client that looks and feels alot like Windows Messenger.

Does not support an outgoing proxy.

Would you happen to know any other software capable of doing what i want?

kind regards Philip