Regional help

I need to change my regional to japan but i can't find it in my regional
setting what should i do?

You can't. The only thing you can do is wipe the hard drive clean and
install a Japanese version of Windows. Windows 98 does not support changing
languages.

* In fond memory ... Alex, you shall be sorely missed
* http://www.aumha.org/alex.htm

"Alvin lee" <Alvin lee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I need to change my regional to japan but i can't find it in my regional
> setting what should i do?

>I need to change my regional to japan but i can't find it in my regional
>setting what should i do?

Are you wanting to change the clock's time zone? If so, double click
on the time in the lower-right of your screen, then choose the "Time
Zone" tab. Time zones are listed in a drop-down menu.

Bill Starbuck (MVP)