hardware install problem

Scott

Yesterday I installed a new video card into my com. It is an evga
nvidia based card. Upon reboot got the windows found new hardware etc.
and it installed the card. However, after that it found more new
hardware and installed 2 default monitors as well as my regular
monitor. So now listed in device manager are 2 default monitors plus
my NEC monitor. I deleted the two default monitors but when I rebooted
it again found 2 default monitors and installed the software again..
Any solutions??TIA

If you have no other problems -- don't touch them. Some of the Nvidia
chipsets support internally more than one monitor -- but the external
connection can be made not for all of them, but for only one.

--
Mikhail Zhilin
http://www.aha.ru/~mwz