I can start win 98 on normal mode.

hi,my old pc is win 98 and it only can start on safe mode. if i tried to
open it on normal mode, the screen become blue.
what should i do to start on normal mode.

Something that loads in normal mode but not safe mode appears to be causing
the problem. Use this technique to try to determine what it is:

How to Perform Clean-Boot Troubleshooting for Windows 98
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=192926

--
Regards

Ron Badour, MS MVP Windows 98