Change HTML to GIF or Bimp

Last response: in Windows 95/98/ME
March 15, 2005 7:24:56 PM

How can I Change a HTML file to GIF or Bimp file?
Solomon

More about : change html gif bimp

Anonymous
March 15, 2005 7:52:56 PM

You can go from HTML to bmp or gif in a couple of ways:

Use PrtScrn to take screen shots and paste into MS Paint or MS Photo Ed. You
may have to do it in pieces if the HTML page is larger than one screen. A
screenshot utility can help, such as the extraordinary and FREE Gadwin
PrintScreen (www.gadwin.com.) It's also more convenient of you also use a
clipboard stacking utility, such as the free or pay versions of Yankee
Clipper http://www.intelexual.com/products/

There also is this handy FREE utility - url2bmp. Does the job nicely and in
one clean shot: http://www.pixel-technology.com/

--
Regards,
Anthony Giorgianni

The return address for this post is fictitious. Please reply by posting back
to the newsgroup.

"Solkeys" <solkeys@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> How can I Change a HTML file to GIF or Bimp file?
> Solomon

Anonymous
March 15, 2005 8:18:37 PM

Thank you for your reply. the problem with screen printing I don't get the
complete file and cause me a lot of problems.
Solomon
"Anthony Giorgianni" <pleasepostbacktothegroup@postbacktogroup.invalid>
wrote in message news:unMzilaKFHA.3312@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> You can go from HTML to bmp or gif in a couple of ways:
>
> Use PrtScrn to take screen shots and paste into MS Paint or MS Photo Ed.
You
> may have to do it in pieces if the HTML page is larger than one screen. A
> screenshot utility can help, such as the extraordinary and FREE Gadwin
> PrintScreen (www.gadwin.com.) It's also more convenient of you also use a
> clipboard stacking utility, such as the free or pay versions of Yankee
> Clipper http://www.intelexual.com/products/
>
> There also is this handy FREE utility - url2bmp. Does the job nicely and
in
> one clean shot: http://www.pixel-technology.com/
>

> --
> Regards,
> Anthony Giorgianni
>
> The return address for this post is fictitious. Please reply by posting
back
> to the newsgroup.
>

> "Solkeys" <solkeys@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > How can I Change a HTML file to GIF or Bimp file?
> > Solomon

March 15, 2005 8:50:13 PM

Having a problem getting the whole screen is why you probably have to do
screen shots in pieces - shoot the top part, scroll down, then shoot the