Who do you think is going to be the leader in 2007?

• AMD

Votes: 32 59.3%
  • Intel

Votes: 22 40.7%

• Total voters

MadModMike

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2006
Start voting... :p

...Which way does time go again?...

~~Mad Mod Mike, pimpin' the world 1 rig at a time

into the past, of course, if we are to believe you. :roll:

Is it because you enjoy the bass?

cooler_power

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2006
FANBOYS don't vote please :lol:

And please don't support only your favourite company. If intel make faster cpus then we will buy intel or if amd make faster cpus then we will buy amd. Thats how we should thinking i think...

respect to both companys for their work

MadModMike

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2006

And please don't support only your favourite company. If intel make faster cpus then we will buy intel or if amd make faster cpus then we will buy amd. Thats how we should thinking i think...

You're asking AMD vs. Intel and no fanboys? Isn't that an OxyMoron? Or just makes you a Moron?
scratchchin.gif

cooler_power

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2006

You're asking AMD vs. Intel and no fanboys? Isn't that an OxyMoron? Or just makes you a Moron?
scratchchin.gif

I just want to see the opinions of the people who are not "fanboys" and they think smart and see the reality. I hope you understand what i am trying to say because my english are not so good...

cooler_power

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2006

scratchchin.gif

I just want to see the opinions of the people who are not "fanboys" and they think smart and see the reality. I hope you understand what i am trying to say because my english are not so good...

Let me ask you a simple question: :arrow:

Lets say you are an amd fanboy and someday intel beats amd in all cpu categories(server,gaming,laptops etc..), what are you going to do? Stay with amd cpus or buy from intel ??

MadModMike

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2006

scratchchin.gif

Lets say you are an amd fanboy and someday intel beats amd in all cpu categories(server,gaming,laptops etc..), what are you going to do? Stay with amd cpus or buy from intel ??

Due to some newb removing the pics, these are no longer there. But I assure it was funny as hell. Commence laughing:.......NOW.

cooler_power

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2006

scratchchin.gif

Due to some newb removing the pics, these are no longer there. But I assure it was funny as hell. Commence laughing:.......NOW.

8) As i can see you are one of the bigest "fanboys i have ever see! Keep thinking that you know everything!!! It makes good to your self esteem :D :D :D

Era

Distinguished
Apr 27, 2001
Kia: Best bang for the buck, if you don't count the East Coast hookers.
-------------------------
Why am I posting this?

GherkinPekul

Distinguished
Feb 19, 2006
Where do I vote against the poster?
I'm beginning to think that Amd and Intel chips are innocent, and it's really a matter of how large a mongoloid the builder is.
Chips don't hate people, I do =)

Heyyou27

Splendid
Jan 4, 2006
I voted Intel; not because I think they'll have better processors in 2007, but because Intel is currently the leader and AMD has a lot of ground to cover before they reach Intel's status. (Look at Intel's market value vs. AMD's)

spud

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2001
Where do I vote against the poster?
I'm beginning to think that Amd and Intel chips are innocent, and it's really a matter of how large a mongoloid the builder is.
Chips don't hate people, I do =)

Word.

cooler_power

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2006
It is better to just vote and explain your vote than write bullshits that are pointless :!:

To give you an example i vote intel because from what i read so far i think intel will take the lead with its new architecture and technolgies that are coming to its new processors... nobady knows wet but this is my opinion

respect

7H4_D00D3

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2005
#1000000000000e+100000000000000000000 time I say this:

WAIT until those |V||_|74FC|<||6 products hit the streets, and a loooot of ppl bench them

AMD or Intel's documents about how "we're going to kick 4$$ with this" are toilet paper to me: SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!

0.02$ (there's the money)

NOTE: do you realize that "products" can be rearranged as "prod cuts"? just like Axl Rose (Oral S3X)

uber_g

Distinguished
Mar 25, 2006
dam l337 sp3ack

yeah go uber_g

u sexy motherfu........

does anyone like Dominos Pizza

i like it when its cold , u know when the grease kinda gets soaked in the bead

MmmmMmmmm

thats some good eating :d

uber_g

Distinguished