  • Windows XP
  • Windows
Last response: in Windows 95/98/ME
March 18, 2005 4:01:48 PM

... and services in Windows 98? In 2000 or XP I use ctrl/alt/delete and
click Task Manager.

More about : list processes

Anonymous
March 18, 2005 4:01:49 PM

Ctrl+Alt+Del will bring up the Program Manager which shows running programs.
Start > Run, type in: msinfo32 and press Enter will get you the System
Information window. Also accessible from Start > Programs > Accessories >
System Tools > System Information

--

Brian A.

http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

"Laurel" <FakeMail@Hotmail.com> wrote in message
> .. and services in Windows 98? In 2000 or XP I use ctrl/alt/delete and
> click Task Manager.

Anonymous
March 18, 2005 6:46:19 PM

"Re: How can I see a list of processes.."

The free "Process Explorer"
www.sysinternals.com

In Memorium: Alex Nichol
Your cooperation is very appreciated.
------
"Laurel" <FakeMail@Hotmail.com> wrote in message
> .. and services in Windows 98? In 2000 or XP I use ctrl/alt/delete and
> click Task Manager.

Anonymous
March 18, 2005 11:46:22 PM

Laurel wrote:
> .. and services in Windows 98? In 2000 or XP I use ctrl/alt/delete and
> click Task Manager.

Galen (of this parish) recently recommended Process Explorer from
www.sysinternals.com.

Because of the recommendation, I downloaded it. It works. I recommend it.

--
Regards

Nigel Stapley

www.judgemental.plus.com