What are the best 'compatible' inks?

I've got an Epson CX5200.
I used to regularly have to buy a full new set of inks that didn't last
long enough for my liking!) very often at a price of £55+.
(The damn printer only cost me £100.)

3 months ago, I plucked up the courage and tried 'compatible' inks from
a retailer on the net.

When I got the ink cartridges through in the post, I was very
dissapointed!
It wasn't so much that the packaging was tacky, but rahter the fact
that the inks looked soooo unprofessionaly cheap!

Well... I put the ink cartridges in...
AND... wow... perfect prints!!!
AND... the cartridges lasted AGES longer than the standard inks from
Epson!

I got a set of 4 inks for £9.99.

Now the thing is... about a month ago...
I got ink cartidges from another place (also £9.99).
This time the cartidges looked much more proffessional.
BUT... the print quality was not as good. : (

My question is: what compatible cartdiges should I go for...?
Is there anyhting I should look out for...?

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks.

OM

om.newsgroup@gmail.com wrote:
> I've got an Epson CX5200.
> I used to regularly have to buy a full new set of inks that didn't last
> long enough for my liking!) very often at a price of £55+.
> (The damn printer only cost me £100.)
>
> 3 months ago, I plucked up the courage and tried 'compatible' inks from
> a retailer on the net.
>
> When I got the ink cartridges through in the post, I was very
> dissapointed!
> It wasn't so much that the packaging was tacky, but rahter the fact
> that the inks looked soooo unprofessionaly cheap!
>
> Well... I put the ink cartridges in...
> AND... wow... perfect prints!!!
> AND... the cartridges lasted AGES longer than the standard inks from
> Epson!
>
> I got a set of 4 inks for £9.99.
>
> Now the thing is... about a month ago...
> I got ink cartidges from another place (also £9.99).
> This time the cartidges looked much more proffessional.
> BUT... the print quality was not as good. : (
>
> My question is: what compatible cartdiges should I go for...?
> Is there anyhting I should look out for...?
>
> Any feedback would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks.
>

> OM

Don't woory about the looks of the cartridge.

:)

www.printpal.com

I have used this company with my old C80 and my new C84
great..
fyi
Jim