Distinguished
Aug 1, 2005
Hi,
I've just installed my system,
TTbigwater SE

And it is noisy
I hear a lot of water sounds like 'bloop bloop bloop'
like small bubbles in the tank

There is also smalllll bubbles in my tubes (realllllly small)
I can't get rid of them, and I can't put more liquid in the tank.

Is it a normal sound? I thougt WC was nearly silent....

my temps are good
thx

KWH

Distinguished
Apr 12, 2005
Seeing air bubbles would indicate air in the system or air leaking in through a loose connection. Double check all the fittings/connectors, make sure they're tight, especially around the pump.

gudodayn

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2006
I've just cleaned out my water cooling system on the weekend as well!
Reinstalled everything and I intended to let only the water cooling system run overnight without the system running to make sure everything was OK....
Initially like yours, it was making noises as I can see the bubbles passing through the tubes. Once all the bubbles dissappeared, the noise remained, so I gently flicked the tubes a little bit and more bubbles came out.......so there might be some air bubbles stuck in you waterblock or radiator!! It was alright after that.....
I also left the lid off the reservoir during this but its only a tiny hole which I have to fill the reservoir up with a needle so it didnt cause a big splash !!
Not sure about your TT Big water SE though........some of my friends uses that......was told it works great. No noises though...so if it continues, should get it checked out!!

orionman

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2005
I've just cleaned out my water cooling system on the weekend as well!
Reinstalled everything and I intended to let only the water cooling system run overnight without the system running to make sure everything was OK....
Initially like yours, it was make noises as I can see the bubbles passing through the tubes. Once all the bubbles dissappeared, the noise remained, so I gently flicked the tubes a little bit and more bubbles came out.......so there might be some air bubbles stuck in you waterblock or radiator!! It was alright after that.....
I also left the lid off the reservoir during this but its only a tiny hole which I have to fill the reservoir up with a needle so it didnt cause a big splash !!
Not sure about your TT Big water SE though........some of my friends uses that......was told it works great. No noises though...so if it continues, should get it checked out!!

thx for the info
it helped a lot, I'll try this tonight, (see if there's still bubbles in the pump...)

thx again :)

bailey203

Distinguished
Apr 27, 2006
I had a similar problem as well. I kept filling the the system though there was still a running water sound.

What I was advised to do was to switch the system off. unscrew the radiator from the case and very gently rotate 180 degrees. Be careful. I had to do this a couple of times. As there was air pockets traped in the radiator. Once the air bubbles moved through. Check your tubing connection as you don't want those boys to become loose. I then switched on the PC and filled the res. Problem solved