Lost my Win 98 Install CD

Does anyone know how I can get a new WIN 98 system Disk for my computer. The
Fujitsu Lap Top is running very poorly and I would like to reformat my hard
drive and reinstall WIN98 but I cannot find my disk. An employee at BestBuy
indicated that with the Serial number off the Lap Top I could get a new disk
for about $10. But I cannot find out where I can get this disk. Any help
with the would be great.

Thanks

Bob

If the disk they refer to is still available it would be supplied through
the laptop manufacturer.
--
Jeff Richards
MS MVP (Windows - Shell/User)