NDIS.VXD - urgent help needed

I bought a brand spanking new PC last week, which came installed with
Windows XP. I've been running 98 for the last few years and was happy
with it, but some software I use will reportedly no longer run under
Win98 in its next version.

The problem is the system has now crashed and for reasons I cannot yet
identify I am unable to reinstall XP (I have an OEM edition and midway
through XP setup, it announces it cannot find the installation files
on the XP disc). I have work I urgently need to complete so I have
installed Windows 98 on the system - trouble is, I get a Windows
Protection error involvind NDIS.

Checking online, it looks like this problem -
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;312108

as my CPU is faster than 2.2 gHZ. Apparently this can be fixed by
simply installing a new version of NDIS.VXD and I'm posting here to
ask if anyone knows anywhere I can download such. The Microsoft page
suggests I phone support and presumably they'd send me the fix - but I
am running up against serious time issues here. Because of this XP
crash, I have lost all the work I did yesterday, and I've been messing
around attempting to reinstall first XP and then Win 98 all of today -
I've lost 16 hours, basically, on a project that has a hard deadline
of next Friday. If I can get up and running today, I can probably
still make it - if I can't, I have serious problems.

If anyone can e-mail me the relevant NDIS.VXD file (date is 28th
November 2001) at drednort@gmail.com they would just about save my
life at this point.
Or if anyone can tell me where it's available for download.

Now to find a Windows XP group, where maybe I can find out why that
won't install.
61 answers Last reply
More about ndis urgent needed

    Take a look at the bottom of this page:
    http://support.microsoft.com/oas/default.aspx?&c1=509&gprid=6513&#hoursOfOperation

    PSS will be taking calls at 6am PST (in about 12 hours). You call and
    tell them that you want the HotFix mentioned in KB312108, and *nothing*
    more than that, except information they subsequently request. Don't ask
    any other questions and it's free. They'll email you a link to download
    the patch.

    If you can't find it before then, of course.

    --
    Gary S. Terhune
    MS MVP Shell/User

    Gary S. Terhune wrote:

    > If you can't find it before then, of course.

    Thanks for your help and the information - hopefully I can get it
    somehow. I'm also in Australia, so I'll need to try and find a support
    number here - not too much of a problem, really, except the timing
    issue. Basically I am not going to hit my deadline unless I can work
    today and this deadline can't be pushed back.

    I am seriously unimpressed I have to say - XP has proven very unstable
    so far (even before the total crash), and to not even be able to
    download a single file I need to get 98 running when Microsoft has
    identified the problem - not impressed.

    Thanks *very* much to everyone who has e-mailed me with tips and
    advice. I may now have a solution. For some reason, Windows 98 will do
    its first bootup after installation OK (perhaps it doesn't access
    NDIS.VXD on that occasion) and from there I am installing XP - it does
    seem my OEM is an upgrade edition, that will run fine from inside
    Win98.

    Long term, I'll probably need to do more work but this will hopefully
    give me something I can use to get my critical work done today.

    "Shaun Hately" <drednort@gmail.com> wrote in message

    > If anyone can e-mail me the relevant NDIS.VXD file (date is 28th
    > November 2001) at drednort@gmail.com they would just about save my
    > life at this point.
    > Or if anyone can tell me where it's available for download.

    This is the file that you need:

    http://www.sjordan.com/ndis_fi­x.zip

    Do NOT left-click the link. Right-click and select "Save as"

    Thanks very much for your help - both you and Hugh. Greatly
    appreciated.

    This is the WinME version, and can confirm that it works after placing in
    the windows\system directory. However, win98 will revert to the older
    version with no problems later. At least, that's what happened on my PC.
    Go figure.
    "Hugh Candlin" <No@MeansNo.Com> wrote in message

    > "Shaun Hately" <drednort@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > >
    > > If anyone can e-mail me the relevant NDIS.VXD file (date is 28th
    > > November 2001) at drednort@gmail.com they would just about save my
    > > life at this point.
    > > Or if anyone can tell me where it's available for download.
    >
    > This is the file that you need:
    >
    > http://www.sjordan.com/ndis_fi­x.zip
    >

    > Do NOT left-click the link. Right-click and select "Save as"

    Completely off topic, I know.
    Your little poodle poopy dogs are cute. How about a pic of the big porch dwelling sled mix woofa? (If he doesn't mind.)
    --
    * * Pebble in Boulder * *

    > This is the WinME version, and can confirm that it works after placing in
    > the windows\system directory. However, win98 will revert to the older
    > version with no problems later. At least, that's what happened on my PC.
    > Go figure.

    ? !
    http://www.sjordan.com/ndis_fix.zip
    ..I have always used this link and installed it myself last year, but this
    link and file has always been for the Win98 version. Remember that this fix
    is not needed for W98SE nor ME since they include that fix already - and so
    it's only for W98FE !

    Note though if it did install on WME then of course since WME has it's
    SFP (System File Protection) ...then it mostlikely would revert that file
    after reboot (if that's what you were referring to above) ..because it
    doesn't belong there not to mention the fact that again both SE & WME already
    had that NDIS > 2.1 GHz fix incorporated in it already, and more.

    Rick

    Hey! I wanna see the poopy dogs too! Wanna see *my* puppy? (well, heh-heh, not
    exactly puppy....he's gonna be 14)
    --
    Glen Ventura, MS MVP Shell/User, A+
    ~ In memory of our friend, MVP Alex Nichol ~

    "Pebble" <Pebble@boulder.rock.com> wrote in message
    Completely off topic, I know.
    Your little poodle poopy dogs are cute. How about a pic of the big porch dwelling
    sled mix woofa? (If he doesn't mind.)
    --
    * * Pebble in Boulder * *

    Alright, alright!

    Ginger (big dog, relatively speaking, anyway.)
    http://grystmill.com/pups/Ginger1.jpg

    Papa poodle (Sunny)
    http://grystmill.com/pups/Sunny1.jpg

    Mama poodle when she was just a pup (~3 mo)
    http://grystmill.com/pups/Bridget1.jpg

    Big & Small
    http://grystmill.com/pups/Ginger&Sunny.jpg

    All but the "apricot" male pup have found new homes. (Anyone wants the
    rest of the pics and the story, Google it, <sg>.)

    --
    Gary S. Terhune
    MS MVP Shell/User

    > Hey! I wanna see the poopy dogs too! Wanna see *my* puppy? (well,
    heh-heh, not
    > exactly puppy....he's gonna be 14)
    > --
    > Glen Ventura, MS MVP Shell/User, A+
    > ~ In memory of our friend, MVP Alex Nichol ~
    > http://aumha.org/alex.htm
    > http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
    >

    > "Pebble" <Pebble@boulder.rock.com> wrote in message
    > Completely off topic, I know.
    > Your little poodle poopy dogs are cute. How about a pic of the big
    porch dwelling
    > sled mix woofa? (If he doesn't mind.)
    > --
    > * * Pebble in Boulder * *

    What a bunch of cuties, Gary.
    Not sure what I would google, though......Terhune puppies? <g>
    --

    > Alright, alright!
    >
    > Ginger (big dog, relatively speaking, anyway.)
    > http://grystmill.com/pups/Ginger1.jpg
    >
    > Papa poodle (Sunny)
    > http://grystmill.com/pups/Sunny1.jpg
    >
    > Mama poodle when she was just a pup (~3 mo)
    > http://grystmill.com/pups/Bridget1.jpg
    >
    > Big & Small
    > http://grystmill.com/pups/Ginger&Sunny.jpg
    >
    > All but the "apricot" male pup have found new homes. (Anyone wants the
    > rest of the pics and the story, Google it, <sg>.)
    >
    > --
    > Gary S. Terhune
    > MS MVP Shell/User

    > > Hey! I wanna see the poopy dogs too! Wanna see *my* puppy? (well,
    > heh-heh, not
    > > exactly puppy....he's gonna be 14)
    > > --
    > > Glen Ventura, MS MVP Shell/User, A+
    > > ~ In memory of our friend, MVP Alex Nichol ~
    > > http://aumha.org/alex.htm
    > > http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
    > >

    > > "Pebble" <Pebble@boulder.rock.com> wrote in message
    > > Completely off topic, I know.
    > > Your little poodle poopy dogs are cute. How about a pic of the big
    > porch dwelling
    > > sled mix woofa? (If he doesn't mind.)
    > > --
    > > * * Pebble in Boulder * *

    Google Groups, Advanced search, my name as author, "poodle" in message.
    http://tinyurl.com/6xg3e

    --
    Gary S. Terhune
    MS MVP Shell/User

    "Rick Chauvin" <justask@nospamz.com> wrote in message
    > "Lil' Dave" <spamyourself@virus.net> wrote in message
    > > This is the WinME version, and can confirm that it works after placing
    in
    > > the windows\system directory. However, win98 will revert to the older
    > > version with no problems later. At least, that's what happened on my
    PC.
    > > Go figure.
    >
    > ? !
    > http://www.sjordan.com/ndis_fix.zip
    > ..I have always used this link and installed it myself last year, but
    this
    > link and file has always been for the Win98 version. Remember that this
    fix
    > is not needed for W98SE nor ME since they include that fix already - and
    so
    > it's only for W98FE !
    >
    > Note though if it did install on WME then of course since WME has it's
    > SFP (System File Protection) ...then it mostlikely would revert that file
    > after reboot (if that's what you were referring to above) ..because it
    > doesn't belong there not to mention the fact that again both SE & WME
    already
    > had that NDIS > 2.1 GHz fix incorporated in it already, and more.
    >
    > Rick

    Forgot that I had to install 98 first, then 98SE update. But, as I said, it
    works.

    Thanks Gary, he's a beauty, my sort of dog!! I like big mongrel mixes!
    How is he your 14 year old 'pup' Glee?
    --
    * * Pebble in Boulder * *
    "Gary S. Terhune" <grystnews@mvps.org> wrote in message news:uMhBa5WLFHA.2648@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...
    > Alright, alright!
    >
    > Ginger (big dog, relatively speaking, anyway.)
    > http://grystmill.com/pups/Ginger1.jpg
    >
    > Papa poodle (Sunny)
    > http://grystmill.com/pups/Sunny1.jpg
    >
    > Mama poodle when she was just a pup (~3 mo)
    > http://grystmill.com/pups/Bridget1.jpg
    >
    > Big & Small
    > http://grystmill.com/pups/Ginger&Sunny.jpg
    >
    > All but the "apricot" male pup have found new homes. (Anyone wants the
    > rest of the pics and the story, Google it, <sg>.)
    >
    > --
    > Gary S. Terhune
    > MS MVP Shell/User

    > > Hey! I wanna see the poopy dogs too! Wanna see *my* puppy? (well,
    > heh-heh, not
    > > exactly puppy....he's gonna be 14)
    > > --
    > > Glen Ventura, MS MVP Shell/User, A+
    > > ~ In memory of our friend, MVP Alex Nichol ~
    > > http://aumha.org/alex.htm
    > > http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
    > >

    > > "Pebble" <Pebble@boulder.rock.com> wrote in message
    > > Completely off topic, I know.
    > > Your little poodle poopy dogs are cute. How about a pic of the big
    > porch dwelling
    > > sled mix woofa? (If he doesn't mind.)
    > > --
    > > * * Pebble in Boulder * *

    Hudson, my "pup" is 14 years old, but will always be a pup to me. ;-)
    http://www.mindspring.com/~glee29/files/Hudson_01.jpg
    --

    Thanks Gary, he's a beauty, my sort of dog!! I like big mongrel mixes!
    How is he your 14 year old 'pup' Glee?
    --
    * * Pebble in Boulder * *
    > Alright, alright!
    >
    > Ginger (big dog, relatively speaking, anyway.)
    > http://grystmill.com/pups/Ginger1.jpg
    >
    > Papa poodle (Sunny)
    > http://grystmill.com/pups/Sunny1.jpg
    >
    > Mama poodle when she was just a pup (~3 mo)
    > http://grystmill.com/pups/Bridget1.jpg
    >
    > Big & Small
    > http://grystmill.com/pups/Ginger&Sunny.jpg
    >
    > All but the "apricot" male pup have found new homes. (Anyone wants the
    > rest of the pics and the story, Google it, <sg>.)
    >
    > --
    > Gary S. Terhune
    > MS MVP Shell/User

    > > Hey! I wanna see the poopy dogs too! Wanna see *my* puppy? (well,
    > heh-heh, not
    > > exactly puppy....he's gonna be 14)
    > > --
    > > Glen Ventura, MS MVP Shell/User, A+
    > > ~ In memory of our friend, MVP Alex Nichol ~
    > > http://aumha.org/alex.htm
    > > http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
    > >

    > > "Pebble" <Pebble@boulder.rock.com> wrote in message
    > > Completely off topic, I know.
    > > Your little poodle poopy dogs are cute. How about a pic of the big
    > porch dwelling
    > > sled mix woofa? (If he doesn't mind.)
    > > --
    > > * * Pebble in Boulder * *

    Ok, here you go proud pup owners! I have converted yours and Gary's image/s into
    64x64 32 bit icons.
    http://home.comcast.net/~bascon58/test2

    --

    Brian A.

    http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    > Hudson, my "pup" is 14 years old, but will always be a pup to me. ;-)
    > http://www.mindspring.com/~glee29/files/Hudson_01.jpg
    > --
    > Glen Ventura, MS MVP Shell/User, A+
    > ~ In memory of our friend, MVP Alex Nichol ~
    > http://aumha.org/alex.htm
    > http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
    >
    > "Pebble" <Pebble@boulder.rock.com> wrote in message
    > Thanks Gary, he's a beauty, my sort of dog!! I like big mongrel mixes!
    > How is he your 14 year old 'pup' Glee?
    > --
    > * * Pebble in Boulder * *
    >> Alright, alright!
    >>
    >> Ginger (big dog, relatively speaking, anyway.)
    >> http://grystmill.com/pups/Ginger1.jpg
    >>
    >> Papa poodle (Sunny)
    >> http://grystmill.com/pups/Sunny1.jpg
    >>
    >> Mama poodle when she was just a pup (~3 mo)
    >> http://grystmill.com/pups/Bridget1.jpg
    >>
    >> Big & Small
    >> http://grystmill.com/pups/Ginger&Sunny.jpg
    >>
    >> All but the "apricot" male pup have found new homes. (Anyone wants the
    >> rest of the pics and the story, Google it, <sg>.)
    >>
    >> --
    >> Gary S. Terhune
    >> MS MVP Shell/User
    >> http://www.grystmill.com/articles/cleanboot.htm
    >> http://www.grystmill.com/articles/security.htm
    >>
    >> "glee" <glee29@spamindspring.com> wrote in message
    >> > Hey! I wanna see the poopy dogs too! Wanna see *my* puppy? (well,
    >> heh-heh, not
    >> > exactly puppy....he's gonna be 14)
    >> > --
    >> > Glen Ventura, MS MVP Shell/User, A+
    >> > ~ In memory of our friend, MVP Alex Nichol ~
    >> > http://aumha.org/alex.htm
    >> > http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
    >> >

    >> > "Pebble" <Pebble@boulder.rock.com> wrote in message
    >> > Completely off topic, I know.
    >> > Your little poodle poopy dogs are cute. How about a pic of the big
    >> porch dwelling
    >> > sled mix woofa? (If he doesn't mind.)
    >> > --
    >> > * * Pebble in Boulder * *

    He looks a lot like the Sphinx to me. Careful it doesn't ask you a
    question!

    --
    Thanks or Good Luck,
    There may be humor in this post, and,

    Terhune? He's a poopy owner!

    --
    "Brian A." <gonefish'n@afarawaylake> wrote in message
    | Ok, here you go proud pup owners! I have converted yours and Gary's
    image/s into
    | 64x64 32 bit icons.
    | http://home.comcast.net/~bascon58/test2
    |
    | --
    |
    | Brian A.
    |
    | Conflicts start where information lacks.
    | http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
    |

    | "glee" <glee29@spamindspring.com> wrote in message
    | > Hudson, my "pup" is 14 years old, but will always be a pup to me.
    ;-)
    | > http://www.mindspring.com/~glee29/files/Hudson_01.jpg
    | > --
    | > Glen Ventura, MS MVP Shell/User, A+
    | > ~ In memory of our friend, MVP Alex Nichol ~
    | > http://aumha.org/alex.htm
    | > http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
    | >
    | > "Pebble" <Pebble@boulder.rock.com> wrote in message
    | > Thanks Gary, he's a beauty, my sort of dog!! I like big mongrel
    mixes!
    | > How is he your 14 year old 'pup' Glee?
    | > --
    | > * * Pebble in Boulder * *
    | > "Gary S. Terhune" <grystnews@mvps.org> wrote in message
    | >> Alright, alright!
    | >>
    | >> Ginger (big dog, relatively speaking, anyway.)
    | >> http://grystmill.com/pups/Ginger1.jpg
    | >>
    | >> Papa poodle (Sunny)
    | >> http://grystmill.com/pups/Sunny1.jpg
    | >>
    | >> Mama poodle when she was just a pup (~3 mo)
    | >> http://grystmill.com/pups/Bridget1.jpg
    | >>
    | >> Big & Small
    | >> http://grystmill.com/pups/Ginger&Sunny.jpg
    | >>
    | >> All but the "apricot" male pup have found new homes. (Anyone wants
    the
    | >> rest of the pics and the story, Google it, <sg>.)
    | >>
    | >> --
    | >> Gary S. Terhune
    | >> MS MVP Shell/User
    | >> http://www.grystmill.com/articles/cleanboot.htm
    | >> http://www.grystmill.com/articles/security.htm
    | >>
    | >> "glee" <glee29@spamindspring.com> wrote in message
    (well,
    | >> heh-heh, not

    | >> porch dwelling

  20. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win98.gen_discussion (More info?)

    My 15 yr old pooper, Maggie. :-)
    http://home.earthlink.net/~bblanton2/Maggie_in_grass.jpg

    Malignant cancer finally got her about a month after this pic... :.-(

    "glee" <glee29@spamindspring.com> wrote in message news:%23xT6OdcLFHA.3616@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
    > Hudson, my "pup" is 14 years old, but will always be a pup to me. ;-)
    > http://www.mindspring.com/~glee29/files/Hudson_01.jpg

    > "Pebble" <Pebble@boulder.rock.com> wrote in message
    > Thanks Gary, he's a beauty, my sort of dog!! I like big mongrel mixes!
    > How is he your 14 year old 'pup' Glee?

    >> Alright, alright!
    >>
    >> Ginger (big dog, relatively speaking, anyway.)
    >> http://grystmill.com/pups/Ginger1.jpg
    >>
    >> Papa poodle (Sunny)
    >> http://grystmill.com/pups/Sunny1.jpg
    >>
    >> Mama poodle when she was just a pup (~3 mo)
    >> http://grystmill.com/pups/Bridget1.jpg
    >>
    >> Big & Small
    >> http://grystmill.com/pups/Ginger&Sunny.jpg
    >>
    >> All but the "apricot" male pup have found new homes. (Anyone wants the
    >> rest of the pics and the story, Google it, <sg>.)

  21. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win98.gen_discussion (More info?)

    Thanks Glee, He's really gorgeous, wish I could put a photo of my big boofhead rotty/shepherd cross and my Boulder coon dog for all the world to see! Will get my own website-one day! B-)
    --
    * * Pebble in Boulder * *
    "glee" <glee29@spamindspring.com> wrote in message news:#xT6OdcLFHA.3616@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
    > Hudson, my "pup" is 14 years old, but will always be a pup to me. ;-)
    > http://www.mindspring.com/~glee29/files/Hudson_01.jpg
    > --
    > Glen Ventura, MS MVP Shell/User, A+
    > ~ In memory of our friend, MVP Alex Nichol ~
    > http://aumha.org/alex.htm
    > http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
    >
    > "Pebble" <Pebble@boulder.rock.com> wrote in message
    > Thanks Gary, he's a beauty, my sort of dog!! I like big mongrel mixes!
    > How is he your 14 year old 'pup' Glee?
    > --
    > * * Pebble in Boulder * *
    > > Alright, alright!
    > >
    > > Ginger (big dog, relatively speaking, anyway.)
    > > http://grystmill.com/pups/Ginger1.jpg
    > >
    > > Papa poodle (Sunny)
    > > http://grystmill.com/pups/Sunny1.jpg
    > >
    > > Mama poodle when she was just a pup (~3 mo)
    > > http://grystmill.com/pups/Bridget1.jpg
    > >
    > > Big & Small
    > > http://grystmill.com/pups/Ginger&Sunny.jpg
    > >
    > > All but the "apricot" male pup have found new homes. (Anyone wants the
    > > rest of the pics and the story, Google it, <sg>.)
    > >
    > > --
    > > Gary S. Terhune
    > > MS MVP Shell/User
    > >
    > > "glee" <glee29@spamindspring.com> wrote in message
    > > > Hey! I wanna see the poopy dogs too! Wanna see *my* puppy? (well,
    > > heh-heh, not
    > > > exactly puppy....he's gonna be 14)
    > > > --
    > > > Glen Ventura, MS MVP Shell/User, A+
    > > > ~ In memory of our friend, MVP Alex Nichol ~
    > > > http://aumha.org/alex.htm
    > > > http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
    > > >

    > > > "Pebble" <Pebble@boulder.rock.com> wrote in message
    > > > Completely off topic, I know.
    > > > Your little poodle poopy dogs are cute. How about a pic of the big
    > > porch dwelling
    > > > sled mix woofa? (If he doesn't mind.)
    > > > --
    > > > * * Pebble in Boulder * *

  22. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win98.gen_discussion (More info?)

    She looked quite content. Sorry to hear it.

    --
    "Bill Blanton" <bblanton@REMOVEmagicnet.net> wrote in message
    | My 15 yr old pooper, Maggie. :-)
    | http://home.earthlink.net/~bblanton2/Maggie_in_grass.jpg
    |
    | Malignant cancer finally got her about a month after this pic... :.-(
    |

    | "glee" <glee29@spamindspring.com> wrote in message
    | > Hudson, my "pup" is 14 years old, but will always be a pup to me.
    ;-)
    | > http://www.mindspring.com/~glee29/files/Hudson_01.jpg
    |
    | > "Pebble" <Pebble@boulder.rock.com> wrote in message
    | > Thanks Gary, he's a beauty, my sort of dog!! I like big mongrel
    mixes!
    | > How is he your 14 year old 'pup' Glee?
    |
    | > "Gary S. Terhune" <grystnews@mvps.org> wrote in message
    | >> Alright, alright!
    | >>
    | >> Ginger (big dog, relatively speaking, anyway.)
    | >> http://grystmill.com/pups/Ginger1.jpg
    | >>
    | >> Papa poodle (Sunny)
    | >> http://grystmill.com/pups/Sunny1.jpg
    | >>
    | >> Mama poodle when she was just a pup (~3 mo)
    | >> http://grystmill.com/pups/Bridget1.jpg
    | >>
    | >> Big & Small
    | >> http://grystmill.com/pups/Ginger&Sunny.jpg
    | >>
    | >> All but the "apricot" male pup have found new homes. (Anyone wants
    the
    | >> rest of the pics and the story, Google it, <sg>.)

  23. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win98.gen_discussion (More info?)

    :_(
    Our pets share an extensive portion of our lives, and it is a sad time when they
    must finally leave. She looks like a sweetheart; Hudson would have been smitten,
    I'm sure.

    ....glen

    "Bill Blanton" <bblanton@REMOVEmagicnet.net> wrote in message
    > My 15 yr old pooper, Maggie. :-)
    > http://home.earthlink.net/~bblanton2/Maggie_in_grass.jpg
    >
    > Malignant cancer finally got her about a month after this pic... :.-(

    > > Hudson, my "pup" is 14 years old, but will always be a pup to me. ;-)
    > > http://www.mindspring.com/~glee29/files/Hudson_01.jpg
    >
    > > "Pebble" <Pebble@boulder.rock.com> wrote in message
    > > Thanks Gary, he's a beauty, my sort of dog!! I like big mongrel mixes!
    > > How is he your 14 year old 'pup' Glee?
    >
    > > "Gary S. Terhune" <grystnews@mvps.org> wrote in message
    > >> Alright, alright!
    > >>
    > >> Ginger (big dog, relatively speaking, anyway.)
    > >> http://grystmill.com/pups/Ginger1.jpg
    > >>
    > >> Papa poodle (Sunny)
    > >> http://grystmill.com/pups/Sunny1.jpg
    > >>
    > >> Mama poodle when she was just a pup (~3 mo)
    > >> http://grystmill.com/pups/Bridget1.jpg
    > >>
    > >> Big & Small
    > >> http://grystmill.com/pups/Ginger&Sunny.jpg
    > >>
    > >> All but the "apricot" male pup have found new homes. (Anyone wants the
    > >> rest of the pics and the story, Google it, <sg>.)

  24. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win98.gen_discussion (More info?)

    She's a ripper Bill. Sorry she's gone, hope you've got a new pooper.
    --
    * * Pebble in Boulder * *
    "Bill Blanton" <bblanton@REMOVEmagicnet.net> wrote in message news:OchfkkiLFHA.132@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
    > My 15 yr old pooper, Maggie. :-)
    > http://home.earthlink.net/~bblanton2/Maggie_in_grass.jpg
    >
    > Malignant cancer finally got her about a month after this pic... :.-(
    >

    > "glee" <glee29@spamindspring.com> wrote in message news:%23xT6OdcLFHA.3616@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
    > > Hudson, my "pup" is 14 years old, but will always be a pup to me. ;-)
    > > http://www.mindspring.com/~glee29/files/Hudson_01.jpg
    >
    > > "Pebble" <Pebble@boulder.rock.com> wrote in message
    > > Thanks Gary, he's a beauty, my sort of dog!! I like big mongrel mixes!
    > > How is he your 14 year old 'pup' Glee?
    >
    > > "Gary S. Terhune" <grystnews@mvps.org> wrote in message
    > >> Alright, alright!
    > >>
    > >> Ginger (big dog, relatively speaking, anyway.)
    > >> http://grystmill.com/pups/Ginger1.jpg
    > >>
    > >> Papa poodle (Sunny)
    > >> http://grystmill.com/pups/Sunny1.jpg
    > >>
    > >> Mama poodle when she was just a pup (~3 mo)
    > >> http://grystmill.com/pups/Bridget1.jpg
    > >>
    > >> Big & Small
    > >> http://grystmill.com/pups/Ginger&Sunny.jpg
    > >>
    > >> All but the "apricot" male pup have found new homes. (Anyone wants the
    > >> rest of the pics and the story, Google it, <sg>.)

  25. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win98.gen_discussion (More info?)

    Yeah, you don't really realize it until there gone.. one of the worst
    nights of my life was the night we took her to the emergency room.. I
    kept insisting to everyone that it COULD be some sort of stomach virus,
    or something.. (sigh) Well, she really did have a good life, and
    made our lives better too..
    Hudson looks like a good dog. (and does look kinda' sphinxish :)

    Thanks Pebble and PCR. No, no new poop yet.. I guess I probably will
    get another dog someday. Right now I'm house hunting... so maybe after I
    get settled again. (The way it's looking, I don't know if I'll even be
    able to feed myself for a while.. ;)

    "glee" <glee29@spamindspring.com> wrote in message news:%237YoBqpLFHA.3424@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
    > :_(
    > Our pets share an extensive portion of our lives, and it is a sad time when they
    > must finally leave. She looks like a sweetheart; Hudson would have been smitten,
    > I'm sure.
    >
    > ...glen
    >
    > "Bill Blanton" <bblanton@REMOVEmagicnet.net> wrote in message
    >> My 15 yr old pooper, Maggie. :-)
    >> http://home.earthlink.net/~bblanton2/Maggie_in_grass.jpg
    >>
    >> Malignant cancer finally got her about a month after this pic... :.-(
    >>

    >> "glee" <glee29@spamindspring.com> wrote in message
    >> > Hudson, my "pup" is 14 years old, but will always be a pup to me. ;-)
    >> > http://www.mindspring.com/~glee29/files/Hudson_01.jpg
    >>
    >> > "Pebble" <Pebble@boulder.rock.com> wrote in message

  26. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win98.gen_discussion (More info?)

    Absolutely Glee's pooper looks like the Sphinx about to hatch a riddle!
    Look at those eyes! Glee must be warned not to attempt to answer!

    --
    | Yeah, you don't really realize it until there gone.. one of the worst
    | nights of my life was the night we took her to the emergency room.. I
    | kept insisting to everyone that it COULD be some sort of stomach
    virus,
    | or something.. (sigh) Well, she really did have a good life, and
    | made our lives better too..
    | Hudson looks like a good dog. (and does look kinda' sphinxish :)
    |
    | Thanks Pebble and PCR. No, no new poop yet.. I guess I probably will
    | get another dog someday. Right now I'm house hunting... so maybe after
    | get settled again. (The way it's looking, I don't know if I'll even be
    | able to feed myself for a while.. ;)
    |

    | "glee" <glee29@spamindspring.com> wrote in message
    | > :_(
    | > Our pets share an extensive portion of our lives, and it is a sad
    time when they
    | > must finally leave. She looks like a sweetheart; Hudson would have
    been smitten,
    | > I'm sure.
    | >
    | > ...glen
    | >
    | > "Bill Blanton" <bblanton@REMOVEmagicnet.net> wrote in message
    | >> My 15 yr old pooper, Maggie. :-)
    | >> http://home.earthlink.net/~bblanton2/Maggie_in_grass.jpg
    | >>
    | >> Malignant cancer finally got her about a month after this pic...
    :.-(

    | >> "glee" <glee29@spamindspring.com> wrote in message
    ;-)

  27. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win98.gen_discussion (More info?)

    Why? (I just gotta' know :).. what happens when you answer to
    a sphinx?

    "PCR" <pcrrcp@netzero.net> wrote in message news:uW5swDyLFHA.3868@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
    > Absolutely Glee's pooper looks like the Sphinx about to hatch a riddle!
    > Look at those eyes! Glee must be warned not to attempt to answer!

    > "Bill Blanton" <bblanton@REMOVEmagicnet.net> wrote in message
    > | Yeah, you don't really realize it until there gone.. one of the worst
    > | nights of my life was the night we took her to the emergency room.. I
    > | kept insisting to everyone that it COULD be some sort of stomach
    > virus,
    > | or something.. (sigh) Well, she really did have a good life, and
    > | made our lives better too..
    > | Hudson looks like a good dog. (and does look kinda' sphinxish :)
    > |
    > | Thanks Pebble and PCR. No, no new poop yet.. I guess I probably will
    > | get another dog someday. Right now I'm house hunting... so maybe after
    > | get settled again. (The way it's looking, I don't know if I'll even be
    > | able to feed myself for a while.. ;)
    > |

    > | "glee" <glee29@spamindspring.com> wrote in message
    > | > :_(
    > | > Our pets share an extensive portion of our lives, and it is a sad
    > time when they
    > | > must finally leave. She looks like a sweetheart; Hudson would have
    > been smitten,
    > | > I'm sure.
    > | >
    > | > ...glen
    > | >
    > | > "Bill Blanton" <bblanton@REMOVEmagicnet.net> wrote in message

    > :.-(

    > ;-)

  28. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win98.gen_discussion (More info?)

    Why, it will eat you up of course!
    http://www.mainlesson.com/display.php?author=guerber&book=greeks&story=riddle
    --
    * * Pebble in Boulder * *
    "Bill Blanton" <bblanton@REMOVEmagicnet.net> wrote in message news:Ok1qbq1LFHA.3296@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
    > Why? (I just gotta' know :).. what happens when you answer to
    > a sphinx?
    >
    > "PCR" <pcrrcp@netzero.net> wrote in message news:uW5swDyLFHA.3868@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
    > > Absolutely Glee's pooper looks like the Sphinx about to hatch a riddle!
    > > Look at those eyes! Glee must be warned not to attempt to answer!
    >
    > > "Bill Blanton" <bblanton@REMOVEmagicnet.net> wrote in message
    > > | Yeah, you don't really realize it until there gone.. one of the worst
    > > | nights of my life was the night we took her to the emergency room.. I
    > > | kept insisting to everyone that it COULD be some sort of stomach
    > > virus,
    > > | or something.. (sigh) Well, she really did have a good life, and
    > > | made our lives better too..
    > > | Hudson looks like a good dog. (and does look kinda' sphinxish :)
    > > |
    > > | Thanks Pebble and PCR. No, no new poop yet.. I guess I probably will
    > > | get another dog someday. Right now I'm house hunting... so maybe after
    > > | get settled again. (The way it's looking, I don't know if I'll even be
    > > | able to feed myself for a while.. ;)
    > > |

    > > | "glee" <glee29@spamindspring.com> wrote in message
    > > time when they
    > > been smitten,

    > > :.-(

    > > ;-)

  29. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win98.gen_discussion (More info?)

    Yikes. That one doesn't look like Hudson ..

    "Pebble" <Pebble@boulder.rock.com> wrote in message news:OUm2nf4LFHA.3852@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
    Why, it will eat you up of course!
    http://www.mainlesson.com/display.php?author=guerber&book=greeks&story=riddle
    --
    * * Pebble in Boulder * *
    "Bill Blanton" <bblanton@REMOVEmagicnet.net> wrote in message news:Ok1qbq1LFHA.3296@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
    > Why? (I just gotta' know :).. what happens when you answer to
    > a sphinx?
    >
    > "PCR" <pcrrcp@netzero.net> wrote in message news:uW5swDyLFHA.3868@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
    > > Absolutely Glee's pooper looks like the Sphinx about to hatch a riddle!
    > > Look at those eyes! Glee must be warned not to attempt to answer!

  30. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win98.gen_discussion (More info?)

    > Yikes. That one doesn't look like Hudson ..

    ...what are you doing home from work today.. :)
  31. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win98.gen_discussion (More info?)

    "Rick Chauvin" <justask@nospamz.com> wrote in message news:eV91Pu9LFHA.3708@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...
    > "Bill Blanton" <bblanton@REMOVEmagicnet.net> wrote in message
    >> Yikes. That one doesn't look like Hudson ..
    >

    > ..what are you doing home from work today.. :)

    You caught me.. I took the week off to look at houses.
    I'd rather be working..it's easier..
  32. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win98.gen_discussion (More info?)

    Howzabout a pic of your pooch PCR? Chihuahua isn't it?
  33. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win98.gen_discussion (More info?)

    Peanuts died last August, & all it's fleas attacked me for two weeks
    afterwards. I SUPPOSE THEY must have thought it was my fault! (But it
    looked like a regular Chihuahua.)

    --
    (Oh, gosh, I'm destined for hell,
    if this ain't it already),
    Howzabout a pic of your pooch PCR? Chihuahua isn't it?
  34. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win98.gen_discussion (More info?)

    No, just around the eyes, Hudson seems to be conjuring a riddle. Your
    Maggie wasn't like that!

    --
    Thanks or Good Luck,
    There may be humor in this post, and,
    Naturally, you will not sue,
    should things get worse after this,
    PCR
    pcrrcp@netzero.net
    "Bill Blanton" <bblanton@REMOVEmagicnet.net> wrote in message
    | Yikes. That one doesn't look like Hudson ..
    |
    | "Pebble" <Pebble@boulder.rock.com> wrote in message
    | Why, it will eat you up of course!

    http://www.mainlesson.com/display.php?author=guerber&book=greeks&story=riddle
    | --
    | * * Pebble in Boulder * *
    | "Bill Blanton" <bblanton@REMOVEmagicnet.net> wrote in message
    | > Why? (I just gotta' know :).. what happens when you answer to
    | > a sphinx?
    | >
    | > "PCR" <pcrrcp@netzero.net> wrote in message
    | > > Absolutely Glee's pooper looks like the Sphinx about to hatch a
    riddle!
    | > > Look at those eyes! Glee must be warned not to attempt to answer!

  35. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win98.gen_discussion (More info?)

    "PCR" <pcrrcp@netzero.net> wrote in message news:O$KJyr$LFHA.3320@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
    > Peanuts died last August, & all it's fleas attacked me for two weeks
    > afterwards. I SUPPOSE THEY must have thought it was my fault! (But it
    > looked like a regular Chihuahua.)

    Damn dogs. That's what they get for livin' so fast ..Running
    around nekid,, sniffing and licking everything in sight..

    (sorry to hear that PCR)

    > (Oh, gosh, I'm destined for hell,
    > if this ain't it already),

    A new sig line?
  36. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win98.gen_discussion (More info?)

    | > Peanuts died last August, & all it's fleas attacked me for two weeks
    | > afterwards. I SUPPOSE THEY must have thought it was my fault! (But
    it
    | > looked like a regular Chihuahua.)
    |
    | Damn dogs. That's what they get for livin' so fast ..Running
    | around nekid,, sniffing and licking everything in sight..

    Now, YOU are destined for hell, too, Blanton, making fun of dogs in a
    man's best friend thread such as this! Uhhh, no, no! No, Maggie looked
    quite content, really. And I doubt it was because someone missed her
    riddle & she swallowed him! Really!

    | (sorry to hear that PCR)

    Caring for Peanuts (such as I did) was the one of three deathbed
    promises to my mother that I actually (kind of) kept. (Oh, gosh.)

    | > (Oh, gosh, I'm destined for hell,
    | > if this ain't it already),
    |
    | A new sig line?

    Sometimes I put extra stuff down there, but that could be a candidate
    indeed should I ever decide to really change it.

    --
    Thanks or Good Luck,
    There may be humor in this post, and,
    Naturally, you will not sue,
    should things get worse after this,
    PCR
    pcrrcp@netzero.net
  37. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win98.gen_discussion (More info?)

    That's on good looking pup Bill? Added to archive of pup icons. It's hard to
    watch them in that condition and always sad to see them go.

    --

    Brian A.

    http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    "Bill Blanton" <bblanton@REMOVEmagicnet.net> wrote in message
    > My 15 yr old pooper, Maggie. :-)
    > http://home.earthlink.net/~bblanton2/Maggie_in_grass.jpg
    >
    > Malignant cancer finally got her about a month after this pic... :.-(

    >> Hudson, my "pup" is 14 years old, but will always be a pup to me. ;-)
    >> http://www.mindspring.com/~glee29/files/Hudson_01.jpg
    >
    >> "Pebble" <Pebble@boulder.rock.com> wrote in message
    >> Thanks Gary, he's a beauty, my sort of dog!! I like big mongrel mixes!
    >> How is he your 14 year old 'pup' Glee?
    >
    >> "Gary S. Terhune" <grystnews@mvps.org> wrote in message
    >>> Alright, alright!
    >>>
    >>> Ginger (big dog, relatively speaking, anyway.)
    >>> http://grystmill.com/pups/Ginger1.jpg
    >>>
    >>> Papa poodle (Sunny)
    >>> http://grystmill.com/pups/Sunny1.jpg
    >>>
    >>> Mama poodle when she was just a pup (~3 mo)
    >>> http://grystmill.com/pups/Bridget1.jpg
    >>>
    >>> Big & Small
    >>> http://grystmill.com/pups/Ginger&Sunny.jpg
    >>>
    >>> All but the "apricot" male pup have found new homes. (Anyone wants the
    >>> rest of the pics and the story, Google it, <sg>.)

  38. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win98.gen_discussion (More info?)

    "PCR" <pcrrcp@netzero.net> wrote in message news:%2376HTQLMFHA.244@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
    > "Bill Blanton" <bblanton@REMOVEmagicnet.net> wrote in message
    > | "PCR" <pcrrcp@netzero.net> wrote in message
    > | > Peanuts died last August, & all it's fleas attacked me for two weeks
    > | > afterwards. I SUPPOSE THEY must have thought it was my fault! (But
    > it
    > | > looked like a regular Chihuahua.)
    > |
    > | Damn dogs. That's what they get for livin' so fast ..Running
    > | around nekid,, sniffing and licking everything in sight..
    >
    > Now, YOU are destined for hell, too, Blanton, making fun of dogs in a
    > man's best friend thread such as this!

    I would never laugh at a dog! unless the dog was laughing too.. :)
  39. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win98.gen_discussion (More info?)

    | > "Bill Blanton" <bblanton@REMOVEmagicnet.net> wrote in message
    | > | "PCR" <pcrrcp@netzero.net> wrote in message
    (But
    | > it
    | > |
    | > | Damn dogs. That's what they get for livin' so fast ..Running
    | > | around nekid,, sniffing and licking everything in sight..
    | >
    | > Now, YOU are destined for hell, too, Blanton, making fun of dogs in
    | > man's best friend thread such as this!
    |
    | I would never laugh at a dog! unless the dog was laughing too.. :)

    I'm trying to recall, could Peanuts laugh? Anyway, it did speak cat &
    monkey!
  40. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win98.gen_discussion (More info?)

    Peanuts? Do you mean Snoopy w/ sidekick Woodstock?

    --

    > "Bill Blanton" <bblanton@REMOVEmagicnet.net> wrote in message
    > | "PCR" <pcrrcp@netzero.net> wrote in message
    > | > "Bill Blanton" <bblanton@REMOVEmagicnet.net> wrote in message
    > weeks
    > (But
    > | > it
    > | > |

    > | > Now, YOU are destined for hell, too, Blanton, making fun of dogs in
    > | > man's best friend thread such as this!
    > |
    > | I would never laugh at a dog! unless the dog was laughing too.. :)
    >
    > I'm trying to recall, could Peanuts laugh? Anyway, it did speak cat &
    > monkey!

  41. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win98.gen_discussion (More info?)

    http://www.mindspring.com/~glee29/files/Hudson_laughing.JPG

    ....glen

    "Bill Blanton" <bblanton@REMOVEmagicnet.net> wrote in message
    > "PCR" <pcrrcp@netzero.net> wrote in message
    > > "Bill Blanton" <bblanton@REMOVEmagicnet.net> wrote in message
    > > | "PCR" <pcrrcp@netzero.net> wrote in message
    > > it
    > > |
    > > | Damn dogs. That's what they get for livin' so fast ..Running
    > > | around nekid,, sniffing and licking everything in sight..
    > >
    > > Now, YOU are destined for hell, too, Blanton, making fun of dogs in a
    > > man's best friend thread such as this!
    >
    > I would never laugh at a dog! unless the dog was laughing too.. :)

  42. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win98.gen_discussion (More info?)

    (Whoa!) WHAT had Hudson just swallowed!

    --
    | http://www.mindspring.com/~glee29/files/Hudson_laughing.JPG
    |
    | ...glen
    |
    | "Bill Blanton" <bblanton@REMOVEmagicnet.net> wrote in message
    | > "PCR" <pcrrcp@netzero.net> wrote in message
    | > > "Bill Blanton" <bblanton@REMOVEmagicnet.net> wrote in message
    (But
    | > > it
    | > > |

    | > > Now, YOU are destined for hell, too, Blanton, making fun of dogs
    in a
    | > > man's best friend thread such as this!
    | >
    | > I would never laugh at a dog! unless the dog was laughing too.. :)

  43. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win98.gen_discussion (More info?)

    Noooo. Peanuts was the Chihuahua!

    --
    | Peanuts? Do you mean Snoopy w/ sidekick Woodstock?
    |
    | --
    |
    | Brian A.
    |
    | Conflicts start where information lacks.
    | http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    | > "Bill Blanton" <bblanton@REMOVEmagicnet.net> wrote in message
    | > | "PCR" <pcrrcp@netzero.net> wrote in message
    | > weeks
    | > (But
    | > | > |

    | > |
    | > | I would never laugh at a dog! unless the dog was laughing too.. :)
    | >
    | > I'm trying to recall, could Peanuts laugh? Anyway, it did speak cat
    &
    | > monkey!

  44. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win98.gen_discussion (More info?)

    Gotcha!

    --

    > Noooo. Peanuts was the Chihuahua!
    >

    > --
    > Thanks or Good Luck,
    > There may be humor in this post, and,
    > Naturally, you will not sue,
    > should things get worse after this,
    > PCR
    > pcrrcp@netzero.net
    > "Brian A." <gonefish'n@afarawaylake> wrote in message
    > | Peanuts? Do you mean Snoopy w/ sidekick Woodstock?
    > |
    > | --
    > |
    > | Brian A.
    > |
    > | Conflicts start where information lacks.
    > | http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
    > |

    > | "PCR" <pcrrcp@netzero.net> wrote in message
    > | > "Bill Blanton" <bblanton@REMOVEmagicnet.net> wrote in message
    > two
    > | > weeks
    > fault!
    > | > (But
    > | > | > |

    > in
    > | > |

    > | > I'm trying to recall, could Peanuts laugh? Anyway, it did speak cat
    > &
    > | > monkey!

  45. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win98.gen_discussion (More info?)

    I gotta' say,, I really did LMfAO at that.. Here's Maggie (again)
    laffing her own ass off.. (either thst or she's my crazy hand puppet ;)-
    http://home.earthlink.net/~bblanton2/MVC-014F.JPG

    Who says dogs don't have a sense of humor...
    :)

    "glee" <glee29@spamindspring.com> wrote in message news:%23OszWUPMFHA.3016@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
    > http://www.mindspring.com/~glee29/files/Hudson_laughing.JPG
    >
    > ...glen
    >
    > "Bill Blanton" <bblanton@REMOVEmagicnet.net> wrote in message
    >> "PCR" <pcrrcp@netzero.net> wrote in message
    >> > "Bill Blanton" <bblanton@REMOVEmagicnet.net> wrote in message
    >> > it

    >> > Now, YOU are destined for hell, too, Blanton, making fun of dogs in a
    >> > man's best friend thread such as this!
    >>
    >> I would never laugh at a dog! unless the dog was laughing too.. :)

  46. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win98.gen_discussion (More info?)

    Yeah it is.. in fact this thread is soemtimes making me verklept just
    thinking about the old girl :)

    pups[1].zip?

    "Brian A." <gonefish'n@afarawaylake> wrote in message news:e1Qy6cPMFHA.1528@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
    > That's on good looking pup Bill? Added to archive of pup icons. It's hard to watch them in that condition and always sad to see
    > them go.
    >
    > --
    >
    > Brian A.

    > http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
    >

    > "Bill Blanton" <bblanton@REMOVEmagicnet.net> wrote in message news:OchfkkiLFHA.132@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
    >> My 15 yr old pooper, Maggie. :-)
    >> http://home.earthlink.net/~bblanton2/Maggie_in_grass.jpg
    >>
    >> Malignant cancer finally got her about a month after this pic... :.-(
    >>

    >> "glee" <glee29@spamindspring.com> wrote in message news:%23xT6OdcLFHA.3616@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
    >>> Hudson, my "pup" is 14 years old, but will always be a pup to me. ;-)
    >>> http://www.mindspring.com/~glee29/files/Hudson_01.jpg
    >>
    >>> "Pebble" <Pebble@boulder.rock.com> wrote in message
    >>> Thanks Gary, he's a beauty, my sort of dog!! I like big mongrel mixes!
    >>> How is he your 14 year old 'pup' Glee?
    >>
    >>> "Gary S. Terhune" <grystnews@mvps.org> wrote in message

  47. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win98.gen_discussion (More info?)

    Ah, ha, ha, then. Oh, thanks for your efforts, but Peanuts was already
    no larger than an icon to start with!

    --
    | Gotcha!
    |
    | --
    |
    | Brian A.
    |
    | Conflicts start where information lacks.
    | http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    | > Noooo. Peanuts was the Chihuahua!
    | >

    | > --
    | > Thanks or Good Luck,
    | > There may be humor in this post, and,
    | > Naturally, you will not sue,
    | > should things get worse after this,
    | > PCR
    | > pcrrcp@netzero.net
    | > "Brian A." <gonefish'n@afarawaylake> wrote in message
    | > | Peanuts? Do you mean Snoopy w/ sidekick Woodstock?
    | > |
    | > | --
    | > |
    | > | Brian A.
    | > |
    | > | Conflicts start where information lacks.
    | > | http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
    | > |
    | > |
    | > |
    | > |
    | > | "PCR" <pcrrcp@netzero.net> wrote in message
    | > two
    | > fault!
    | > | > | > |

    | > in
    | > | > |

    | > &

    | > |

  48. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win98.gen_discussion (More info?)

    Efforts at what? No picture provided = no add to archive.

    --

    > Ah, ha, ha, then. Oh, thanks for your efforts, but Peanuts was already
    > no larger than an icon to start with!
    >

    > --
    > Thanks or Good Luck,
    > There may be humor in this post, and,
    > Naturally, you will not sue,
    > should things get worse after this,
    > PCR
    > pcrrcp@netzero.net
    > "Brian A." <gonefish'n@afarawaylake> wrote in message
    > | Gotcha!
    > |
    > | --
    > |
    > | Brian A.
    > |
    > | Conflicts start where information lacks.
    > | http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
    > |

    > | "PCR" <pcrrcp@netzero.net> wrote in message
    > | > Noooo. Peanuts was the Chihuahua!
    > | >

    > | > --
    > | > Thanks or Good Luck,
    > | > There may be humor in this post, and,
    > | > Naturally, you will not sue,
    > | > should things get worse after this,
    > | > PCR
    > | > pcrrcp@netzero.net
    > | > "Brian A." <gonefish'n@afarawaylake> wrote in message
    > | > |
    > | > |
    > | > |
    > | > |
    > | > |
    > | > |
    > | > |
    > message
    > for
    > | > two
    > | > fault!
    > | > | > | > |
    > ..Running

    > dogs
    > | > in
    > | > | > |
    > too.. :)

    > cat
    > | > &
    > | > | >

    > | > |

  49. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win98.gen_discussion (More info?)

    Thanks for the effort of... extending an offer, then. BUT Peanuts is
    buried outside with his father. You don't want me to go dig it up?

    --
    | Efforts at what? No picture provided = no add to archive.
    |
    | --
    |
    | Brian A.
    |
    | Conflicts start where information lacks.
    | http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    | > Ah, ha, ha, then. Oh, thanks for your efforts, but Peanuts was
    already
    | > no larger than an icon to start with!
    | >

    | > --
    | > Thanks or Good Luck,
    | > There may be humor in this post, and,
    | > Naturally, you will not sue,
    | > should things get worse after this,
    | > PCR
    | > pcrrcp@netzero.net
    | > "Brian A." <gonefish'n@afarawaylake> wrote in message
    | > | Gotcha!
    | > |
    | > | --
    | > |
    | > | Brian A.
    | > |
    | > | Conflicts start where information lacks.
    | > | http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
    | > |
    | > |
    | > |