NDIS.VXD - urgent help needed

Last response: in Windows 95/98/ME
March 19, 2005 7:36:43 PM

I bought a brand spanking new PC last week, which came installed with
Windows XP. I've been running 98 for the last few years and was happy
with it, but some software I use will reportedly no longer run under
Win98 in its next version.

The problem is the system has now crashed and for reasons I cannot yet
identify I am unable to reinstall XP (I have an OEM edition and midway
through XP setup, it announces it cannot find the installation files
on the XP disc). I have work I urgently need to complete so I have
installed Windows 98 on the system - trouble is, I get a Windows
Protection error involvind NDIS.

Checking online, it looks like this problem -
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;312108

as my CPU is faster than 2.2 gHZ. Apparently this can be fixed by
simply installing a new version of NDIS.VXD and I'm posting here to
ask if anyone knows anywhere I can download such. The Microsoft page
suggests I phone support and presumably they'd send me the fix - but I
am running up against serious time issues here. Because of this XP
crash, I have lost all the work I did yesterday, and I've been messing
around attempting to reinstall first XP and then Win 98 all of today -
I've lost 16 hours, basically, on a project that has a hard deadline
of next Friday. If I can get up and running today, I can probably
still make it - if I can't, I have serious problems.

If anyone can e-mail me the relevant NDIS.VXD file (date is 28th
November 2001) at drednort@gmail.com they would just about save my
life at this point.
Or if anyone can tell me where it's available for download.

Now to find a Windows XP group, where maybe I can find out why that
won't install.

More about : ndis vxd urgent needed

Anonymous
March 19, 2005 8:58:33 PM

Take a look at the bottom of this page:
http://support.microsoft.com/oas/default.aspx?&c1=509&g...

PSS will be taking calls at 6am PST (in about 12 hours). You call and
tell them that you want the HotFix mentioned in KB312108, and *nothing*
more than that, except information they subsequently request. Don't ask
any other questions and it's free. They'll email you a link to download
the patch.

If you can't find it before then, of course.

--
Gary S. Terhune
MS MVP Shell/User

"Shaun Hately" <drednort@gmail.com> wrote in message
> I bought a brand spanking new PC last week, which came installed with
> Windows XP. I've been running 98 for the last few years and was happy
> with it, but some software I use will reportedly no longer run under
> Win98 in its next version.
>
> The problem is the system has now crashed and for reasons I cannot yet
> identify I am unable to reinstall XP (I have an OEM edition and midway
> through XP setup, it announces it cannot find the installation files
> on the XP disc). I have work I urgently need to complete so I have
> installed Windows 98 on the system - trouble is, I get a Windows
> Protection error involvind NDIS.
>
> Checking online, it looks like this problem -
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;312108
>
> as my CPU is faster than 2.2 gHZ. Apparently this can be fixed by
> simply installing a new version of NDIS.VXD and I'm posting here to
> ask if anyone knows anywhere I can download such. The Microsoft page
> suggests I phone support and presumably they'd send me the fix - but I
> am running up against serious time issues here. Because of this XP
> crash, I have lost all the work I did yesterday, and I've been messing
> around attempting to reinstall first XP and then Win 98 all of today -
> I've lost 16 hours, basically, on a project that has a hard deadline
> of next Friday. If I can get up and running today, I can probably
> still make it - if I can't, I have serious problems.
>
> If anyone can e-mail me the relevant NDIS.VXD file (date is 28th
> November 2001) at drednort@gmail.com they would just about save my
> life at this point.
> Or if anyone can tell me where it's available for download.
>
> Now to find a Windows XP group, where maybe I can find out why that
> won't install.
Anonymous
March 19, 2005 9:12:13 PM

Gary S. Terhune wrote:

> If you can't find it before then, of course.

Thanks for your help and the information - hopefully I can get it
somehow. I'm also in Australia, so I'll need to try and find a support
number here - not too much of a problem, really, except the timing
issue. Basically I am not going to hit my deadline unless I can work
today and this deadline can't be pushed back.

I am seriously unimpressed I have to say - XP has proven very unstable
so far (even before the total crash), and to not even be able to
download a single file I need to get 98 running when Microsoft has
identified the problem - not impressed.
March 19, 2005 9:27:28 PM

Thanks *very* much to everyone who has e-mailed me with tips and
advice. I may now have a solution. For some reason, Windows 98 will do
its first bootup after installation OK (perhaps it doesn't access
NDIS.VXD on that occasion) and from there I am installing XP - it does
seem my OEM is an upgrade edition, that will run fine from inside
Win98.

Long term, I'll probably need to do more work but this will hopefully
give me something I can use to get my critical work done today.
Anonymous
March 20, 2005 1:00:31 AM

"Shaun Hately" <drednort@gmail.com> wrote in message

> If anyone can e-mail me the relevant NDIS.VXD file (date is 28th
> November 2001) at drednort@gmail.com they would just about save my
> life at this point.
> Or if anyone can tell me where it's available for download.

This is the file that you need:

http://www.sjordan.com/ndis_fi­x.zip

Do NOT left-click the link. Right-click and select "Save as"
Anonymous
March 20, 2005 6:02:39 AM

Thanks very much for your help - both you and Hugh. Greatly
appreciated.
Anonymous
March 20, 2005 7:06:52 AM

This is the WinME version, and can confirm that it works after placing in
the windows\system directory. However, win98 will revert to the older
version with no problems later. At least, that's what happened on my PC.
Go figure.
"Hugh Candlin" <No@MeansNo.Com> wrote in message

> "Shaun Hately" <drednort@gmail.com> wrote in message
> >
> > If anyone can e-mail me the relevant NDIS.VXD file (date is 28th
> > November 2001) at drednort@gmail.com they would just about save my
> > life at this point.
> > Or if anyone can tell me where it's available for download.
>
> This is the file that you need:
>
> http://www.sjordan.com/ndis_fi­x.zip
>

> Do NOT left-click the link. Right-click and select "Save as"

Anonymous
March 20, 2005 10:21:14 AM

Completely off topic, I know.
Your little poodle poopy dogs are cute. How about a pic of the big porch dwelling sled mix woofa? (If he doesn't mind.)
--
* * Pebble in Boulder * *
Anonymous

Completely off topic, I know.
Your little poodle poopy dogs are cute. How about a pic of the big porch dwelling sled mix woofa? (If he doesn't mind.)
--
* * Pebble in Boulder * *
Anonymous
March 20, 2005 10:35:57 AM

> This is the WinME version, and can confirm that it works after placing in
> the windows\system directory. However, win98 will revert to the older
> version with no problems later. At least, that's what happened on my PC.
> Go figure.

? !
http://www.sjordan.com/ndis_fix.zip
..I have always used this link and installed it myself last year, but this
link and file has always been for the Win98 version. Remember that this fix
is not needed for W98SE nor ME since they include that fix already - and so
it's only for W98FE !

Note though if it did install on WME then of course since WME has it's
SFP (System File Protection) ...then it mostlikely would revert that file
after reboot (if that's what you were referring to above) ..because it
doesn't belong there not to mention the fact that again both SE & WME already
had that NDIS > 2.1 GHz fix incorporated in it already, and more.

Rick
Anonymous
March 20, 2005 2:41:40 PM

Hey! I wanna see the poopy dogs too! Wanna see *my* puppy? (well, heh-heh, not
exactly puppy....he's gonna be 14)
--
Glen Ventura, MS MVP Shell/User, A+
~ In memory of our friend, MVP Alex Nichol ~

"Pebble" <Pebble@boulder.rock.com> wrote in message
news:D B9%d.4557$C7.2431@news-server.bigpond.net.au...
Completely off topic, I know.
Your little poodle poopy dogs are cute. How about a pic of the big porch dwelling
sled mix woofa? (If he doesn't mind.)
--
* * Pebble in Boulder * *
Anonymous
March 20, 2005 2:41:41 PM

Alright, alright!

Ginger (big dog, relatively speaking, anyway.)
http://grystmill.com/pups/Ginger1.jpg

Papa poodle (Sunny)
http://grystmill.com/pups/Sunny1.jpg

Mama poodle when she was just a pup (~3 mo)
http://grystmill.com/pups/Bridget1.jpg

Big & Small
http://grystmill.com/pups/Ginger&Sunny.jpg

All but the "apricot" male pup have found new homes. (Anyone wants the
rest of the pics and the story, Google it, <sg>.)

--
Gary S. Terhune
MS MVP Shell/User

news:o y9aluWLFHA.2824@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> Hey! I wanna see the poopy dogs too! Wanna see *my* puppy? (well,
heh-heh, not
> exactly puppy....he's gonna be 14)
> --
> Glen Ventura, MS MVP Shell/User, A+
> ~ In memory of our friend, MVP Alex Nichol ~
> http://aumha.org/alex.htm
> http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
>

> "Pebble" <Pebble@boulder.rock.com> wrote in message
> news:D B9%d.4557$C7.2431@news-server.bigpond.net.au...
> Completely off topic, I know.
> Your little poodle poopy dogs are cute. How about a pic of the big
porch dwelling
> sled mix woofa? (If he doesn't mind.)
> --
> * * Pebble in Boulder * *

Anonymous
March 21, 2005 1:49:55 AM

What a bunch of cuties, Gary.
Not sure what I would google, though......Terhune puppies? <g>
--

> Alright, alright!
>
> Ginger (big dog, relatively speaking, anyway.)
> http://grystmill.com/pups/Ginger1.jpg
>
> Papa poodle (Sunny)
> http://grystmill.com/pups/Sunny1.jpg
>
> Mama poodle when she was just a pup (~3 mo)
> http://grystmill.com/pups/Bridget1.jpg
>
> Big & Small
> http://grystmill.com/pups/Ginger&Sunny.jpg
>
> All but the "apricot" male pup have found new homes. (Anyone wants the
> rest of the pics and the story, Google it, <sg>.)
>
> --
> Gary S. Terhune
> MS MVP Shell/User

> news:o y9aluWLFHA.2824@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> > Hey! I wanna see the poopy dogs too! Wanna see *my* puppy? (well,
> heh-heh, not
> > exactly puppy....he's gonna be 14)
> > --
> > Glen Ventura, MS MVP Shell/User, A+
> > ~ In memory of our friend, MVP Alex Nichol ~
> > http://aumha.org/alex.htm
> > http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
> >

> > "Pebble" <Pebble@boulder.rock.com> wrote in message
> > news:D B9%d.4557$C7.2431@news-server.bigpond.net.au...
> > Completely off topic, I know.
> > Your little poodle poopy dogs are cute. How about a pic of the big
> porch dwelling
> > sled mix woofa? (If he doesn't mind.)
> > --
> > * * Pebble in Boulder * *

Anonymous
March 21, 2005 3:05:47 AM

Google Groups, Advanced search, my name as author, "poodle" in message.
http://tinyurl.com/6xg3e

--
Gary S. Terhune
MS MVP Shell/User

news:o 3xs3jcLFHA.3356@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
> What a bunch of cuties, Gary.
> Not sure what I would google, though......Terhune puppies? <g>
March 21, 2005 7:38:36 AM

"Rick Chauvin" <justask@nospamz.com> wrote in message
> "Lil' Dave" <spamyourself@virus.net> wrote in message
> > This is the WinME version, and can confirm that it works after placing
in
> > the windows\system directory. However, win98 will revert to the older
> > version with no problems later. At least, that's what happened on my
PC.
> > Go figure.
>
> ? !
> http://www.sjordan.com/ndis_fix.zip
> ..I have always used this link and installed it myself last year, but
this
> link and file has always been for the Win98 version. Remember that this
fix
> is not needed for W98SE nor ME since they include that fix already - and
so
> it's only for W98FE !
>
> Note though if it did install on WME then of course since WME has it's
> SFP (System File Protection) ...then it mostlikely would revert that file
> after reboot (if that's what you were referring to above) ..because it
> doesn't belong there not to mention the fact that again both SE & WME
already
> had that NDIS > 2.1 GHz fix incorporated in it already, and more.
>
> Rick

Forgot that I had to install 98 first, then 98SE update. But, as I said, it
works.
Anonymous
March 21, 2005 11:51:16 AM

Thanks Gary, he's a beauty, my sort of dog!! I like big mongrel mixes!
How is he your 14 year old 'pup' Glee?
--
* * Pebble in Boulder * *
"Gary S. Terhune" <grystnews@mvps.org> wrote in message news:uMhBa5WLFHA.2648@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...
> Alright, alright!
>
> Ginger (big dog, relatively speaking, anyway.)
> http://grystmill.com/pups/Ginger1.jpg
>
> Papa poodle (Sunny)
> http://grystmill.com/pups/Sunny1.jpg
>
> Mama poodle when she was just a pup (~3 mo)
> http://grystmill.com/pups/Bridget1.jpg
>
> Big & Small
> http://grystmill.com/pups/Ginger&Sunny.jpg
>
> All but the "apricot" male pup have found new homes. (Anyone wants the
> rest of the pics and the story, Google it, <sg>.)
>
> --
> Gary S. Terhune
> MS MVP Shell/User

> news:o y9aluWLFHA.2824@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> > Hey! I wanna see the poopy dogs too! Wanna see *my* puppy? (well,
> heh-heh, not
> > exactly puppy....he's gonna be 14)
> > --
> > Glen Ventura, MS MVP Shell/User, A+
> > ~ In memory of our friend, MVP Alex Nichol ~
> > http://aumha.org/alex.htm
> > http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
> >

> > "Pebble" <Pebble@boulder.rock.com> wrote in message
> > news:D B9%d.4557$C7.2431@news-server.bigpond.net.au...
> > Completely off topic, I know.
> > Your little poodle poopy dogs are cute. How about a pic of the big
> porch dwelling
> > sled mix woofa? (If he doesn't mind.)
> > --
> > * * Pebble in Boulder * *

Anonymous
March 21, 2005 11:51:17 AM

Hudson, my "pup" is 14 years old, but will always be a pup to me. ;-)
http://www.mindspring.com/~glee29/files/Hudson_01.jpg
--

news:o 0lQYCbLFHA.732@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
Thanks Gary, he's a beauty, my sort of dog!! I like big mongrel mixes!
How is he your 14 year old 'pup' Glee?
--
* * Pebble in Boulder * *
> Alright, alright!
>
> Ginger (big dog, relatively speaking, anyway.)
> http://grystmill.com/pups/Ginger1.jpg
>
> Papa poodle (Sunny)
> http://grystmill.com/pups/Sunny1.jpg
>
> Mama poodle when she was just a pup (~3 mo)
> http://grystmill.com/pups/Bridget1.jpg
>
> Big & Small
> http://grystmill.com/pups/Ginger&Sunny.jpg
>
> All but the "apricot" male pup have found new homes. (Anyone wants the
> rest of the pics and the story, Google it, <sg>.)
>
> --
> Gary S. Terhune
> MS MVP Shell/User

> news:o y9aluWLFHA.2824@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> > Hey! I wanna see the poopy dogs too! Wanna see *my* puppy? (well,
> heh-heh, not
> > exactly puppy....he's gonna be 14)
> > --
> > Glen Ventura, MS MVP Shell/User, A+
> > ~ In memory of our friend, MVP Alex Nichol ~
> > http://aumha.org/alex.htm
> > http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
> >

> > "Pebble" <Pebble@boulder.rock.com> wrote in message
> > news:D B9%d.4557$C7.2431@news-server.bigpond.net.au...
> > Completely off topic, I know.
> > Your little poodle poopy dogs are cute. How about a pic of the big
> porch dwelling
> > sled mix woofa? (If he doesn't mind.)
> > --
> > * * Pebble in Boulder * *

Anonymous
March 21, 2005 11:51:18 AM

Ok, here you go proud pup owners! I have converted yours and Gary's image/s into
64x64 32 bit icons.
http://home.comcast.net/~bascon58/test2

--

Brian A.

http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

> Hudson, my "pup" is 14 years old, but will always be a pup to me. ;-)
> http://www.mindspring.com/~glee29/files/Hudson_01.jpg
> --
> Glen Ventura, MS MVP Shell/User, A+
> ~ In memory of our friend, MVP Alex Nichol ~
> http://aumha.org/alex.htm
> http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
>
> "Pebble" <Pebble@boulder.rock.com> wrote in message
> news:o 0lQYCbLFHA.732@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
> Thanks Gary, he's a beauty, my sort of dog!! I like big mongrel mixes!
> How is he your 14 year old 'pup' Glee?
> --
> * * Pebble in Boulder * *
>> Alright, alright!
>>
>> Ginger (big dog, relatively speaking, anyway.)
>> http://grystmill.com/pups/Ginger1.jpg
>>
>> Papa poodle (Sunny)
>> http://grystmill.com/pups/Sunny1.jpg
>>
>> Mama poodle when she was just a pup (~3 mo)
>> http://grystmill.com/pups/Bridget1.jpg
>>
>> Big & Small
>> http://grystmill.com/pups/Ginger&Sunny.jpg
>>
>> All but the "apricot" male pup have found new homes. (Anyone wants the
>> rest of the pics and the story, Google it, <sg>.)
>>
>> --
>> Gary S. Terhune
>> MS MVP Shell/User
>> http://www.grystmill.com/articles/cleanboot.htm
>> http://www.grystmill.com/articles/security.htm
>>
>> "glee" <glee29@spamindspring.com> wrote in message
>> news:o y9aluWLFHA.2824@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
>> > Hey! I wanna see the poopy dogs too! Wanna see *my* puppy? (well,
>> heh-heh, not
>> > exactly puppy....he's gonna be 14)
>> > --
>> > Glen Ventura, MS MVP Shell/User, A+
>> > ~ In memory of our friend, MVP Alex Nichol ~
>> > http://aumha.org/alex.htm
>> > http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
>> >

>> > "Pebble" <Pebble@boulder.rock.com> wrote in message
>> > news:D B9%d.4557$C7.2431@news-server.bigpond.net.au...
>> > Completely off topic, I know.
>> > Your little poodle poopy dogs are cute. How about a pic of the big
>> porch dwelling
>> > sled mix woofa? (If he doesn't mind.)
>> > --
>> > * * Pebble in Boulder * *

Anonymous
March 21, 2005 11:51:18 AM

He looks a lot like the Sphinx to me. Careful it doesn't ask you a
question!

--
Thanks or Good Luck,
There may be humor in this post, and,

Anonymous
March 21, 2005 11:51:19 AM

Terhune? He's a poopy owner!

--
"Brian A." <gonefish'n@afarawaylake> wrote in message
| Ok, here you go proud pup owners! I have converted yours and Gary's
image/s into
| 64x64 32 bit icons.
| http://home.comcast.net/~bascon58/test2
|
| --
|
| Brian A.
|
| Conflicts start where information lacks.
| http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
|

| "glee" <glee29@spamindspring.com> wrote in message
| > Hudson, my "pup" is 14 years old, but will always be a pup to me.
;-)
| > http://www.mindspring.com/~glee29/files/Hudson_01.jpg
| > --
| > Glen Ventura, MS MVP Shell/User, A+
| > ~ In memory of our friend, MVP Alex Nichol ~
| > http://aumha.org/alex.htm
| > http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
| >
| > "Pebble" <Pebble@boulder.rock.com> wrote in message
| > news:o 0lQYCbLFHA.732@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
| > Thanks Gary, he's a beauty, my sort of dog!! I like big mongrel
mixes!
| > How is he your 14 year old 'pup' Glee?
| > --
| > * * Pebble in Boulder * *
| > "Gary S. Terhune" <grystnews@mvps.org> wrote in message
| >> Alright, alright!
| >>
| >> Ginger (big dog, relatively speaking, anyway.)
| >> http://grystmill.com/pups/Ginger1.jpg
| >>
| >> Papa poodle (Sunny)
| >> http://grystmill.com/pups/Sunny1.jpg
| >>
| >> Mama poodle when she was just a pup (~3 mo)
| >> http://grystmill.com/pups/Bridget1.jpg
| >>
| >> Big & Small
| >> http://grystmill.com/pups/Ginger&Sunny.jpg
| >>
| >> All but the "apricot" male pup have found new homes. (Anyone wants
the
| >> rest of the pics and the story, Google it, <sg>.)
| >>
| >> --
| >> Gary S. Terhune
| >> MS MVP Shell/User
| >> http://www.grystmill.com/articles/cleanboot.htm
| >> http://www.grystmill.com/articles/security.htm
| >>
| >> "glee" <glee29@spamindspring.com> wrote in message
| >> news:o y9aluWLFHA.2824@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
(well,
| >> heh-heh, not

| >> porch dwelling

Anonymous
March 21, 2005 1:17:55 PM

My 15 yr old pooper, Maggie. :-)
http://home.earthlink.net/~bblanton2/Maggie_in_grass.jp...

Malignant cancer finally got her about a month after this pic... :.-(

"glee" <glee29@spamindspring.com> wrote in message news:%23xT6OdcLFHA.3616@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
> Hudson, my "pup" is 14 years old, but will always be a pup to me. ;-)
> http://www.mindspring.com/~glee29/files/Hudson_01.jpg

> "Pebble" <Pebble@boulder.rock.com> wrote in message
> news:o 0lQYCbLFHA.732@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
> Thanks Gary, he's a beauty, my sort of dog!! I like big mongrel mixes!
> How is he your 14 year old 'pup' Glee?

>> Alright, alright!
>>
>> Ginger (big dog, relatively speaking, anyway.)
>> http://grystmill.com/pups/Ginger1.jpg
>>
>> Papa poodle (Sunny)
>> http://grystmill.com/pups/Sunny1.jpg
>>
>> Mama poodle when she was just a pup (~3 mo)
>> http://grystmill.com/pups/Bridget1.jpg
>>
>> Big & Small
>> http://grystmill.com/pups/Ginger&Sunny.jpg
>>
>> All but the "apricot" male pup have found new homes. (Anyone wants the
>> rest of the pics and the story, Google it, <sg>.)

Anonymous
March 22, 2005 1:17:58 AM

Thanks Glee, He's really gorgeous, wish I could put a photo of my big boofhead rotty/shepherd cross and my Boulder coon dog for all the world to see! Will get my own website-one day! B-)
--
* * Pebble in Boulder * *
"glee" <glee29@spamindspring.com> wrote in message news:#xT6OdcLFHA.3616@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
> Hudson, my "pup" is 14 years old, but will always be a pup to me. ;-)
> http://www.mindspring.com/~glee29/files/Hudson_01.jpg
> --
> Glen Ventura, MS MVP Shell/User, A+
> ~ In memory of our friend, MVP Alex Nichol ~
> http://aumha.org/alex.htm
> http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
>
> "Pebble" <Pebble@boulder.rock.com> wrote in message
> news:o 0lQYCbLFHA.732@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
> Thanks Gary, he's a beauty, my sort of dog!! I like big mongrel mixes!
> How is he your 14 year old 'pup' Glee?
> --
> * * Pebble in Boulder * *
> > Alright, alright!
> >
> > Ginger (big dog, relatively speaking, anyway.)
> > http://grystmill.com/pups/Ginger1.jpg
> >
> > Papa poodle (Sunny)
> > http://grystmill.com/pups/Sunny1.jpg
> >
> > Mama poodle when she was just a pup (~3 mo)
> > http://grystmill.com/pups/Bridget1.jpg
> >
> > Big & Small
> > http://grystmill.com/pups/Ginger&Sunny.jpg
> >
> > All but the "apricot" male pup have found new homes. (Anyone wants the
> > rest of the pics and the story, Google it, <sg>.)
> >
> > --
> > Gary S. Terhune
> > MS MVP Shell/User
> >
> > "glee" <glee29@spamindspring.com> wrote in message
> > news:o y9aluWLFHA.2824@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> > > Hey! I wanna see the poopy dogs too! Wanna see *my* puppy? (well,
> > heh-heh, not
> > > exactly puppy....he's gonna be 14)
> > > --
> > > Glen Ventura, MS MVP Shell/User, A+
> > > ~ In memory of our friend, MVP Alex Nichol ~
> > > http://aumha.org/alex.htm
> > > http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
> > >

> > > "Pebble" <Pebble@boulder.rock.com> wrote in message
> > > news:D B9%d.4557$C7.2431@news-server.bigpond.net.au...
> > > Completely off topic, I know.
> > > Your little poodle poopy dogs are cute. How about a pic of the big
> > porch dwelling
> > > sled mix woofa? (If he doesn't mind.)
> > > --
> > > * * Pebble in Boulder * *

Anonymous
March 22, 2005 2:22:48 AM

She looked quite content. Sorry to hear it.

--
"Bill Blanton" <bblanton@REMOVEmagicnet.net> wrote in message
news:o chfkkiLFHA.132@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
| My 15 yr old pooper, Maggie. :-)
| http://home.earthlink.net/~bblanton2/Maggie_in_grass.jp...
|
| Malignant cancer finally got her about a month after this pic... :.-(
|

| "glee" <glee29@spamindspring.com> wrote in message
| > Hudson, my "pup" is 14 years old, but will always be a pup to me.
;-)
| > http://www.mindspring.com/~glee29/files/Hudson_01.jpg
|
| > "Pebble" <Pebble@boulder.rock.com> wrote in message
| > news:o 0lQYCbLFHA.732@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
| > Thanks Gary, he's a beauty, my sort of dog!! I like big mongrel
mixes!
| > How is he your 14 year old 'pup' Glee?
|
| > "Gary S. Terhune" <grystnews@mvps.org> wrote in message
| >> Alright, alright!
| >>
| >> Ginger (big dog, relatively speaking, anyway.)
| >> http://grystmill.com/pups/Ginger1.jpg
| >>
| >> Papa poodle (Sunny)
| >> http://grystmill.com/pups/Sunny1.jpg
| >>
| >> Mama poodle when she was just a pup (~3 mo)
| >> http://grystmill.com/pups/Bridget1.jpg
| >>
| >> Big & Small
| >> http://grystmill.com/pups/Ginger&Sunny.jpg
| >>
| >> All but the "apricot" male pup have found new homes. (Anyone wants
the
| >> rest of the pics and the story, Google it, <sg>.)

Anonymous
March 22, 2005 2:49:01 AM

:_(
Our pets share an extensive portion of our lives, and it is a sad time when they
must finally leave. She looks like a sweetheart; Hudson would have been smitten,
I'm sure.

....glen

"Bill Blanton" <bblanton@REMOVEmagicnet.net> wrote in message
news:o chfkkiLFHA.132@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> My 15 yr old pooper, Maggie. :-)
> http://home.earthlink.net/~bblanton2/Maggie_in_grass.jp...
>
> Malignant cancer finally got her about a month after this pic... :.-(

> > Hudson, my "pup" is 14 years old, but will always be a pup to me. ;-)
> > http://www.mindspring.com/~glee29/files/Hudson_01.jpg
>
> > "Pebble" <Pebble@boulder.rock.com> wrote in message
> > news:o 0lQYCbLFHA.732@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
> > Thanks Gary, he's a beauty, my sort of dog!! I like big mongrel mixes!
> > How is he your 14 year old 'pup' Glee?
>
> > "Gary S. Terhune" <grystnews@mvps.org> wrote in message
> >> Alright, alright!
> >>
> >> Ginger (big dog, relatively speaking, anyway.)
> >> http://grystmill.com/pups/Ginger1.jpg
> >>
> >> Papa poodle (Sunny)
> >> http://grystmill.com/pups/Sunny1.jpg
> >>
> >> Mama poodle when she was just a pup (~3 mo)
> >> http://grystmill.com/pups/Bridget1.jpg
> >>
> >> Big & Small
> >> http://grystmill.com/pups/Ginger&Sunny.jpg
> >>
> >> All but the "apricot" male pup have found new homes. (Anyone wants the
> >> rest of the pics and the story, Google it, <sg>.)

Anonymous
March 22, 2005 11:48:54 AM

She's a ripper Bill. Sorry she's gone, hope you've got a new pooper.
--
* * Pebble in Boulder * *
"Bill Blanton" <bblanton@REMOVEmagicnet.net> wrote in message news:o chfkkiLFHA.132@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> My 15 yr old pooper, Maggie. :-)
> http://home.earthlink.net/~bblanton2/Maggie_in_grass.jp...
>
> Malignant cancer finally got her about a month after this pic... :.-(
>

> "glee" <glee29@spamindspring.com> wrote in message news:%23xT6OdcLFHA.3616@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
> > Hudson, my "pup" is 14 years old, but will always be a pup to me. ;-)
> > http://www.mindspring.com/~glee29/files/Hudson_01.jpg
>
> > "Pebble" <Pebble@boulder.rock.com> wrote in message
> > news:o 0lQYCbLFHA.732@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
> > Thanks Gary, he's a beauty, my sort of dog!! I like big mongrel mixes!
> > How is he your 14 year old 'pup' Glee?
>
> > "Gary S. Terhune" <grystnews@mvps.org> wrote in message
> >> Alright, alright!
> >>
> >> Ginger (big dog, relatively speaking, anyway.)
> >> http://grystmill.com/pups/Ginger1.jpg
> >>
> >> Papa poodle (Sunny)
> >> http://grystmill.com/pups/Sunny1.jpg
> >>
> >> Mama poodle when she was just a pup (~3 mo)
> >> http://grystmill.com/pups/Bridget1.jpg
> >>
> >> Big & Small
> >> http://grystmill.com/pups/Ginger&Sunny.jpg
> >>
> >> All but the "apricot" male pup have found new homes. (Anyone wants the
> >> rest of the pics and the story, Google it, <sg>.)

Anonymous
March 22, 2005 12:29:46 PM

Yeah, you don't really realize it until there gone.. one of the worst
nights of my life was the night we took her to the emergency room.. I
kept insisting to everyone that it COULD be some sort of stomach virus,
or something.. (sigh) Well, she really did have a good life, and
made our lives better too..
Hudson looks like a good dog. (and does look kinda' sphinxish :)

Thanks Pebble and PCR. No, no new poop yet.. I guess I probably will
get another dog someday. Right now I'm house hunting... so maybe after I
get settled again. (The way it's looking, I don't know if I'll even be
able to feed myself for a while.. ;)

"glee" <glee29@spamindspring.com> wrote in message news:%237YoBqpLFHA.3424@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
> :_(
> Our pets share an extensive portion of our lives, and it is a sad time when they
> must finally leave. She looks like a sweetheart; Hudson would have been smitten,
> I'm sure.
>
> ...glen
>
> "Bill Blanton" <bblanton@REMOVEmagicnet.net> wrote in message
> news:o chfkkiLFHA.132@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
>> My 15 yr old pooper, Maggie. :-)
>> http://home.earthlink.net/~bblanton2/Maggie_in_grass.jp...
>>
>> Malignant cancer finally got her about a month after this pic... :.-(
>>

>> "glee" <glee29@spamindspring.com> wrote in message
>> > Hudson, my "pup" is 14 years old, but will always be a pup to me. ;-)
>> > http://www.mindspring.com/~glee29/files/Hudson_01.jpg
>>
>> > "Pebble" <Pebble@boulder.rock.com> wrote in message
>> > news:o 0lQYCbLFHA.732@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...

Anonymous
March 22, 2005 6:53:36 PM

Absolutely Glee's pooper looks like the Sphinx about to hatch a riddle!
Look at those eyes! Glee must be warned not to attempt to answer!

--
| Yeah, you don't really realize it until there gone.. one of the worst
| nights of my life was the night we took her to the emergency room.. I
| kept insisting to everyone that it COULD be some sort of stomach
virus,
| or something.. (sigh) Well, she really did have a good life, and
| made our lives better too..
| Hudson looks like a good dog. (and does look kinda' sphinxish :)
|
| Thanks Pebble and PCR. No, no new poop yet.. I guess I probably will
| get another dog someday. Right now I'm house hunting... so maybe after
| get settled again. (The way it's looking, I don't know if I'll even be
| able to feed myself for a while.. ;)
|

| "glee" <glee29@spamindspring.com> wrote in message
| > :_(
| > Our pets share an extensive portion of our lives, and it is a sad
time when they
| > must finally leave. She looks like a sweetheart; Hudson would have
been smitten,
| > I'm sure.
| >
| > ...glen
| >
| > "Bill Blanton" <bblanton@REMOVEmagicnet.net> wrote in message
| > news:o chfkkiLFHA.132@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
| >> My 15 yr old pooper, Maggie. :-)
| >> http://home.earthlink.net/~bblanton2/Maggie_in_grass.jp...
| >>
| >> Malignant cancer finally got her about a month after this pic...
:.-(

| >> "glee" <glee29@spamindspring.com> wrote in message
;-)

Anonymous
March 23, 2005 1:44:22 AM

Why? (I just gotta' know :) .. what happens when you answer to
a sphinx?

"PCR" <pcrrcp@netzero.net> wrote in message news:uW5swDyLFHA.3868@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> Absolutely Glee's pooper looks like the Sphinx about to hatch a riddle!
> Look at those eyes! Glee must be warned not to attempt to answer!

> "Bill Blanton" <bblanton@REMOVEmagicnet.net> wrote in message
> | Yeah, you don't really realize it until there gone.. one of the worst
> | nights of my life was the night we took her to the emergency room.. I
> | kept insisting to everyone that it COULD be some sort of stomach
> virus,
> | or something.. (sigh) Well, she really did have a good life, and
> | made our lives better too..
> | Hudson looks like a good dog. (and does look kinda' sphinxish :)
> |
> | Thanks Pebble and PCR. No, no new poop yet.. I guess I probably will
> | get another dog someday. Right now I'm house hunting... so maybe after
> | get settled again. (The way it's looking, I don't know if I'll even be
> | able to feed myself for a while.. ;)
> |

> | "glee" <glee29@spamindspring.com> wrote in message
> | > :_(
> | > Our pets share an extensive portion of our lives, and it is a sad
> time when they
> | > must finally leave. She looks like a sweetheart; Hudson would have
> been smitten,
> | > I'm sure.
> | >
> | > ...glen
> | >
> | > "Bill Blanton" <bblanton@REMOVEmagicnet.net> wrote in message
> | > news:o chfkkiLFHA.132@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...

> :.-(

> ;-)

Anonymous
March 23, 2005 8:07:13 PM

Why, it will eat you up of course!
http://www.mainlesson.com/display.php?author=guerber&bo...
--
* * Pebble in Boulder * *
"Bill Blanton" <bblanton@REMOVEmagicnet.net> wrote in message news:o k1qbq1LFHA.3296@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
> Why? (I just gotta' know :) .. what happens when you answer to
> a sphinx?
>
> "PCR" <pcrrcp@netzero.net> wrote in message news:uW5swDyLFHA.3868@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> > Absolutely Glee's pooper looks like the Sphinx about to hatch a riddle!
> > Look at those eyes! Glee must be warned not to attempt to answer!
>
> > "Bill Blanton" <bblanton@REMOVEmagicnet.net> wrote in message
> > | Yeah, you don't really realize it until there gone.. one of the worst
> > | nights of my life was the night we took her to the emergency room.. I
> > | kept insisting to everyone that it COULD be some sort of stomach
> > virus,
> > | or something.. (sigh) Well, she really did have a good life, and
> > | made our lives better too..
> > | Hudson looks like a good dog. (and does look kinda' sphinxish :)
> > |
> > | Thanks Pebble and PCR. No, no new poop yet.. I guess I probably will
> > | get another dog someday. Right now I'm house hunting... so maybe after
> > | get settled again. (The way it's looking, I don't know if I'll even be
> > | able to feed myself for a while.. ;)
> > |

> > | "glee" <glee29@spamindspring.com> wrote in message
> > time when they
> > been smitten,

> > :.-(

> > ;-)

Anonymous
March 23, 2005 8:07:14 PM

Yikes. That one doesn't look like Hudson ..

"Pebble" <Pebble@boulder.rock.com> wrote in message news:o Um2nf4LFHA.3852@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
Why, it will eat you up of course!
http://www.mainlesson.com/display.php?author=guerber&bo...
--
* * Pebble in Boulder * *
"Bill Blanton" <bblanton@REMOVEmagicnet.net> wrote in message news:o k1qbq1LFHA.3296@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
> Why? (I just gotta' know :) .. what happens when you answer to
> a sphinx?
>
> "PCR" <pcrrcp@netzero.net> wrote in message news:uW5swDyLFHA.3868@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> > Absolutely Glee's pooper looks like the Sphinx about to hatch a riddle!
> > Look at those eyes! Glee must be warned not to attempt to answer!

Anonymous
March 23, 2005 8:07:15 PM

> Yikes. That one doesn't look like Hudson ..

...what are you doing home from work today.. :)
Anonymous
March 23, 2005 8:07:16 PM

"Rick Chauvin" <justask@nospamz.com> wrote in message news:eV91Pu9LFHA.3708@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...
> "Bill Blanton" <bblanton@REMOVEmagicnet.net> wrote in message
>> Yikes. That one doesn't look like Hudson ..
>

> ..what are you doing home from work today.. :)

You caught me.. I took the week off to look at houses.
I'd rather be working..it's easier..
Anonymous
March 23, 2005 8:42:30 PM

Howzabout a pic of your pooch PCR? Chihuahua isn't it?
Anonymous
March 23, 2005 8:54:09 PM

Peanuts died last August, & all it's fleas attacked me for two weeks
afterwards. I SUPPOSE THEY must have thought it was my fault! (But it
looked like a regular Chihuahua.)

--
(Oh, gosh, I'm destined for hell,
if this ain't it already),
Howzabout a pic of your pooch PCR? Chihuahua isn't it?
Anonymous
March 23, 2005 8:57:04 PM

No, just around the eyes, Hudson seems to be conjuring a riddle. Your
Maggie wasn't like that!

--
Thanks or Good Luck,
There may be humor in this post, and,
Naturally, you will not sue,
should things get worse after this,
PCR
pcrrcp@netzero.net
"Bill Blanton" <bblanton@REMOVEmagicnet.net> wrote in message
| Yikes. That one doesn't look like Hudson ..
|
| "Pebble" <Pebble@boulder.rock.com> wrote in message
news:o Um2nf4LFHA.3852@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
| Why, it will eat you up of course!

http://www.mainlesson.com/display.php?author=guerber&bo...
| --
| * * Pebble in Boulder * *
| "Bill Blanton" <bblanton@REMOVEmagicnet.net> wrote in message
news:o k1qbq1LFHA.3296@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
| > Why? (I just gotta' know :) .. what happens when you answer to
| > a sphinx?
| >
| > "PCR" <pcrrcp@netzero.net> wrote in message
| > > Absolutely Glee's pooper looks like the Sphinx about to hatch a
riddle!
| > > Look at those eyes! Glee must be warned not to attempt to answer!

Anonymous
March 24, 2005 3:47:14 AM

"PCR" <pcrrcp@netzero.net> wrote in message news:o $KJyr$LFHA.3320@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
> Peanuts died last August, & all it's fleas attacked me for two weeks
> afterwards. I SUPPOSE THEY must have thought it was my fault! (But it
> looked like a regular Chihuahua.)

Damn dogs. That's what they get for livin' so fast ..Running
around nekid,, sniffing and licking everything in sight..

(sorry to hear that PCR)

> (Oh, gosh, I'm destined for hell,
> if this ain't it already),

A new sig line?
Anonymous
March 24, 2005 6:59:22 PM

news:o $KJyr$LFHA.3320@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
| > Peanuts died last August, & all it's fleas attacked me for two weeks
| > afterwards. I SUPPOSE THEY must have thought it was my fault! (But
it
| > looked like a regular Chihuahua.)
|
| Damn dogs. That's what they get for livin' so fast ..Running
| around nekid,, sniffing and licking everything in sight..

Now, YOU are destined for hell, too, Blanton, making fun of dogs in a
man's best friend thread such as this! Uhhh, no, no! No, Maggie looked
quite content, really. And I doubt it was because someone missed her
riddle & she swallowed him! Really!

| (sorry to hear that PCR)

Caring for Peanuts (such as I did) was the one of three deathbed
promises to my mother that I actually (kind of) kept. (Oh, gosh.)

| > (Oh, gosh, I'm destined for hell,
| > if this ain't it already),
|
| A new sig line?

Sometimes I put extra stuff down there, but that could be a candidate
indeed should I ever decide to really change it.

--
Thanks or Good Luck,
There may be humor in this post, and,
Naturally, you will not sue,
should things get worse after this,
PCR
pcrrcp@netzero.net
Anonymous
March 25, 2005 1:58:10 AM

That's on good looking pup Bill? Added to archive of pup icons. It's hard to
watch them in that condition and always sad to see them go.

--

Brian A.

http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

"Bill Blanton" <bblanton@REMOVEmagicnet.net> wrote in message
news:o chfkkiLFHA.132@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> My 15 yr old pooper, Maggie. :-)
> http://home.earthlink.net/~bblanton2/Maggie_in_grass.jp...
>
> Malignant cancer finally got her about a month after this pic... :.-(

>> Hudson, my "pup" is 14 years old, but will always be a pup to me. ;-)
>> http://www.mindspring.com/~glee29/files/Hudson_01.jpg
>
>> "Pebble" <Pebble@boulder.rock.com> wrote in message
>> news:o 0lQYCbLFHA.732@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
>> Thanks Gary, he's a beauty, my sort of dog!! I like big mongrel mixes!
>> How is he your 14 year old 'pup' Glee?
>
>> "Gary S. Terhune" <grystnews@mvps.org> wrote in message
>>> Alright, alright!
>>>
>>> Ginger (big dog, relatively speaking, anyway.)
>>> http://grystmill.com/pups/Ginger1.jpg
>>>
>>> Papa poodle (Sunny)
>>> http://grystmill.com/pups/Sunny1.jpg
>>>
>>> Mama poodle when she was just a pup (~3 mo)
>>> http://grystmill.com/pups/Bridget1.jpg
>>>
>>> Big & Small
>>> http://grystmill.com/pups/Ginger&Sunny.jpg
>>>
>>> All but the "apricot" male pup have found new homes. (Anyone wants the
>>> rest of the pics and the story, Google it, <sg>.)

Anonymous
March 25, 2005 2:18:24 AM

"PCR" <pcrrcp@netzero.net> wrote in message news:%2376HTQLMFHA.244@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> "Bill Blanton" <bblanton@REMOVEmagicnet.net> wrote in message
> | "PCR" <pcrrcp@netzero.net> wrote in message
> news:o $KJyr$LFHA.3320@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
> | > Peanuts died last August, & all it's fleas attacked me for two weeks
> | > afterwards. I SUPPOSE THEY must have thought it was my fault! (But
> it
> | > looked like a regular Chihuahua.)
> |
> | Damn dogs. That's what they get for livin' so fast ..Running
> | around nekid,, sniffing and licking everything in sight..
>
> Now, YOU are destined for hell, too, Blanton, making fun of dogs in a
> man's best friend thread such as this!

I would never laugh at a dog! unless the dog was laughing too.. :)
Anonymous
March 25, 2005 2:40:15 AM

| > "Bill Blanton" <bblanton@REMOVEmagicnet.net> wrote in message
| > | "PCR" <pcrrcp@netzero.net> wrote in message
| > news:o $KJyr$LFHA.3320@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
(But
| > it
| > |
| > | Damn dogs. That's what they get for livin' so fast ..Running
| > | around nekid,, sniffing and licking everything in sight..
| >
| > Now, YOU are destined for hell, too, Blanton, making fun of dogs in
| > man's best friend thread such as this!
|
| I would never laugh at a dog! unless the dog was laughing too.. :)

I'm trying to recall, could Peanuts laugh? Anyway, it did speak cat &
monkey!
Anonymous
March 25, 2005 2:40:16 AM

Peanuts? Do you mean Snoopy w/ sidekick Woodstock?

--

news:o L451RPMFHA.4044@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
> "Bill Blanton" <bblanton@REMOVEmagicnet.net> wrote in message
> | "PCR" <pcrrcp@netzero.net> wrote in message
> | > "Bill Blanton" <bblanton@REMOVEmagicnet.net> wrote in message
> | > news:o $KJyr$LFHA.3320@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
> weeks
> (But
> | > it
> | > |

> | > Now, YOU are destined for hell, too, Blanton, making fun of dogs in
> | > man's best friend thread such as this!
> |
> | I would never laugh at a dog! unless the dog was laughing too.. :)
>
> I'm trying to recall, could Peanuts laugh? Anyway, it did speak cat &
> monkey!

Anonymous
March 25, 2005 2:42:59 AM

http://www.mindspring.com/~glee29/files/Hudson_laughing...

....glen

"Bill Blanton" <bblanton@REMOVEmagicnet.net> wrote in message
> "PCR" <pcrrcp@netzero.net> wrote in message
> > "Bill Blanton" <bblanton@REMOVEmagicnet.net> wrote in message
> > | "PCR" <pcrrcp@netzero.net> wrote in message
> > news:o $KJyr$LFHA.3320@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
> > it
> > |
> > | Damn dogs. That's what they get for livin' so fast ..Running
> > | around nekid,, sniffing and licking everything in sight..
> >
> > Now, YOU are destined for hell, too, Blanton, making fun of dogs in a
> > man's best friend thread such as this!
>
> I would never laugh at a dog! unless the dog was laughing too.. :)

Anonymous
March 25, 2005 2:54:46 AM

(Whoa!) WHAT had Hudson just swallowed!

--
| http://www.mindspring.com/~glee29/files/Hudson_laughing...
|
| ...glen
|
| "Bill Blanton" <bblanton@REMOVEmagicnet.net> wrote in message
| > "PCR" <pcrrcp@netzero.net> wrote in message
| > > "Bill Blanton" <bblanton@REMOVEmagicnet.net> wrote in message
| > > news:o $KJyr$LFHA.3320@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
(But
| > > it
| > > |

| > > Now, YOU are destined for hell, too, Blanton, making fun of dogs
in a
| > > man's best friend thread such as this!
| >
| > I would never laugh at a dog! unless the dog was laughing too.. :)

Anonymous
March 25, 2005 2:59:08 AM

Noooo. Peanuts was the Chihuahua!

--
| Peanuts? Do you mean Snoopy w/ sidekick Woodstock?
|
| --
|
| Brian A.
|
| Conflicts start where information lacks.
| http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

| news:o L451RPMFHA.4044@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
| > "Bill Blanton" <bblanton@REMOVEmagicnet.net> wrote in message
| > | "PCR" <pcrrcp@netzero.net> wrote in message
| > weeks
| > (But
| > | > |

| > |
| > | I would never laugh at a dog! unless the dog was laughing too.. :)
| >
| > I'm trying to recall, could Peanuts laugh? Anyway, it did speak cat
&
| > monkey!

Anonymous
March 25, 2005 2:59:09 AM

Gotcha!

--

> Noooo. Peanuts was the Chihuahua!
>

> --
> Thanks or Good Luck,
> There may be humor in this post, and,
> Naturally, you will not sue,
> should things get worse after this,
> PCR
> pcrrcp@netzero.net
> "Brian A." <gonefish'n@afarawaylake> wrote in message
> | Peanuts? Do you mean Snoopy w/ sidekick Woodstock?
> |
> | --
> |
> | Brian A.
> |
> | Conflicts start where information lacks.
> | http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
> |

> | "PCR" <pcrrcp@netzero.net> wrote in message
> | news:o L451RPMFHA.4044@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
> | > "Bill Blanton" <bblanton@REMOVEmagicnet.net> wrote in message
> two
> | > weeks
> fault!
> | > (But
> | > | > |

> in
> | > |

> | > I'm trying to recall, could Peanuts laugh? Anyway, it did speak cat
> &
> | > monkey!

Anonymous
March 25, 2005 3:23:48 AM

I gotta' say,, I really did LMfAO at that.. Here's Maggie (again)
laffing her own ass off.. (either thst or she's my crazy hand puppet ;) -
http://home.earthlink.net/~bblanton2/MVC-014F.JPG

Who says dogs don't have a sense of humor...
:)

"glee" <glee29@spamindspring.com> wrote in message news:%23OszWUPMFHA.3016@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
> http://www.mindspring.com/~glee29/files/Hudson_laughing...
>
> ...glen
>
> "Bill Blanton" <bblanton@REMOVEmagicnet.net> wrote in message
>> "PCR" <pcrrcp@netzero.net> wrote in message
>> > "Bill Blanton" <bblanton@REMOVEmagicnet.net> wrote in message
>> > news:o $KJyr$LFHA.3320@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
>> > it

>> > Now, YOU are destined for hell, too, Blanton, making fun of dogs in a
>> > man's best friend thread such as this!
>>
>> I would never laugh at a dog! unless the dog was laughing too.. :)

Anonymous
March 25, 2005 3:31:18 AM

Yeah it is.. in fact this thread is soemtimes making me verklept just
thinking about the old girl :)

pups[1].zip?

"Brian A." <gonefish'n@afarawaylake> wrote in message news:e1Qy6cPMFHA.1528@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
> That's on good looking pup Bill? Added to archive of pup icons. It's hard to watch them in that condition and always sad to see
> them go.
>
> --
>
> Brian A.

> http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
>

> "Bill Blanton" <bblanton@REMOVEmagicnet.net> wrote in message news:o chfkkiLFHA.132@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
>> My 15 yr old pooper, Maggie. :-)
>> http://home.earthlink.net/~bblanton2/Maggie_in_grass.jp...
>>
>> Malignant cancer finally got her about a month after this pic... :.-(
>>

>> "glee" <glee29@spamindspring.com> wrote in message news:%23xT6OdcLFHA.3616@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
>>> Hudson, my "pup" is 14 years old, but will always be a pup to me. ;-)
>>> http://www.mindspring.com/~glee29/files/Hudson_01.jpg
>>
>>> "Pebble" <Pebble@boulder.rock.com> wrote in message
>>> news:o 0lQYCbLFHA.732@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
>>> Thanks Gary, he's a beauty, my sort of dog!! I like big mongrel mixes!
>>> How is he your 14 year old 'pup' Glee?
>>
>>> "Gary S. Terhune" <grystnews@mvps.org> wrote in message

Anonymous
March 25, 2005 3:45:54 AM

Ah, ha, ha, then. Oh, thanks for your efforts, but Peanuts was already
no larger than an icon to start with!

--
| Gotcha!
|
| --
|
| Brian A.
|
| Conflicts start where information lacks.
| http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

| > Noooo. Peanuts was the Chihuahua!
| >

| > --
| > Thanks or Good Luck,
| > There may be humor in this post, and,
| > Naturally, you will not sue,
| > should things get worse after this,
| > PCR
| > pcrrcp@netzero.net
| > "Brian A." <gonefish'n@afarawaylake> wrote in message
| > | Peanuts? Do you mean Snoopy w/ sidekick Woodstock?
| > |
| > | --
| > |
| > | Brian A.
| > |
| > | Conflicts start where information lacks.
| > | http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
| > |
| > |
| > |
| > |
| > | "PCR" <pcrrcp@netzero.net> wrote in message
| > | news:o L451RPMFHA.4044@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
| > two
| > fault!
| > | > | > |

| > in
| > | > |

| > &

| > |

Anonymous
March 25, 2005 4:09:03 AM

Efforts at what? No picture provided = no add to archive.

--

> Ah, ha, ha, then. Oh, thanks for your efforts, but Peanuts was already
> no larger than an icon to start with!
>

> --
> Thanks or Good Luck,
> There may be humor in this post, and,
> Naturally, you will not sue,
> should things get worse after this,
> PCR
> pcrrcp@netzero.net
> "Brian A." <gonefish'n@afarawaylake> wrote in message
> | Gotcha!
> |
> | --
> |
> | Brian A.
> |
> | Conflicts start where information lacks.
> | http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
> |

> | "PCR" <pcrrcp@netzero.net> wrote in message
> | > Noooo. Peanuts was the Chihuahua!
> | >

> | > --
> | > Thanks or Good Luck,
> | > There may be humor in this post, and,
> | > Naturally, you will not sue,
> | > should things get worse after this,
> | > PCR
> | > pcrrcp@netzero.net
> | > "Brian A." <gonefish'n@afarawaylake> wrote in message
> | > |
> | > |
> | > |
> | > |
> | > |
> | > |
> | > |
> message
> for
> | > two
> | > fault!
> | > | > | > |
> ..Running

> dogs
> | > in
> | > | > |
> too.. :)

> cat
> | > &
> | > | >

> | > |

Anonymous
March 25, 2005 5:52:45 PM

Thanks for the effort of... extending an offer, then. BUT Peanuts is
buried outside with his father. You don't want me to go dig it up?

--
news:o 9QgDmQMFHA.3960@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
| Efforts at what? No picture provided = no add to archive.
|
| --
|
| Brian A.
|
| Conflicts start where information lacks.
| http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

| > Ah, ha, ha, then. Oh, thanks for your efforts, but Peanuts was
already
| > no larger than an icon to start with!
| >

| > --
| > Thanks or Good Luck,
| > There may be humor in this post, and,
| > Naturally, you will not sue,
| > should things get worse after this,
| > PCR
| > pcrrcp@netzero.net
| > "Brian A." <gonefish'n@afarawaylake> wrote in message
| > | Gotcha!
| > |
| > | --
| > |
| > | Brian A.
| > |
| > | Conflicts start where information lacks.
| > | http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
| > |
| > |
| > |