Programs not responding

Help. Most of my windows programs are not responding. every time i try and
open them they automaticaly close! whats going on?

Hi Jimbo,

When was the last time you did a full system scan with an updated antivirus
program? I would suggest that you start by downloading stinger from
http://vil.nai.com/vil/stinger/ and then restart the system in Safe mode and
run it from there (running it in safe mode keeps the bugs from loading and
interfering with its detection and removal scheme).

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone