Computer often shout down,especially iTunes run on

zhanpen

Distinguished
Apr 22, 2006
Hey,recently my computer often shout down suddenly ,it seems power off ,and you can't turn on again unless cut off the power line. this case usually happend when iTunes run on.I don't know why?Can anybody help me ?Thank you!

zhanpen

Distinguished
Apr 22, 2006
Can you give us some specs of your computer?

CPU, RAM (amount, speed and make) Power Supply size, hard drives etc...

As much as you can.

My computer's spec list
CPU AMD sempron(scoket 462) 2200+
RAM 512M
H.D. Maxtor 80G(8M cache,PATA interface)
Display card chip: ATI radeon 9550(128M128bit)
Motherboard: Abit nf7(use nVidia noforce 2 chip)
Thank you,above is my main specs,and other specs i think it would not beget promble.Thank you again

zhanpen

Distinguished
Apr 22, 2006
No,I just have one power supply.Did you mean that Power supply can't afford the computer?But it work well except recent days.

zhanpen

Distinguished
Apr 22, 2006
No,I just have one ATX power supply.Did you mean that power supply can't afford the computer's need ?But it works well except recent days.

thatcher

Distinguished
Apr 15, 2009
nIT IS NOT the power supply or the fan. i have the same problem and people keep asking me dumb questions like that like that wouldn't be the first obvious thing. my computer will keep running when i run windows media crapper. i'm perfferably a mac user but people like to steal those so i get a hand me down hunk of junk actually the same computer just with a gig of memory. if i do anything hardware intensive it just turns off. i am giving up on my music collection and luckly got a mac off of craigslist. if anyone wants to tell me how i'm supposed to get mu music out or bring this thing to semi opperational let me know b.t.w. i'm typing all of this from my phone.

Dear user

Distinguished
Feb 14, 2011
hi dear sir
my computer donot work i donot know what is it problam

in during working computer stop every time

CPU
ram 1 gb
pross 3600
hard 80

dell compay