Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Best VOIP Service

Last response: in Networking
Share
Anonymous
September 6, 2004 2:11:10 PM

Archived from groups: comp.dcom.voice-over-ip (More info?)

I have found the best VOIP service for my home. First Three Months
FREE!!! With Activation, Shipping and equipment, I have invested a
total of $39 for THREE MONTHS OF SERVICE. Plus I gave the email of the
person who recommended me and I get a $25 credit at the end of the
three months. Its www.lingo.com and if you give them my email
mdmolone@juno.com you and I will get a $25 credit on our account. Sign
up for a no obligation lingo account and get a $25 credit for being
recommended by mdmolone@juno.com

Try it and have nothing to loose. Cancel and keep your free equipment.

Plus the quality is great. I put a small ups on my Lingo modem and
Cable modem and back wired it into my phone wiring (after
disconnecting SBC), and now me and my wife cannot tell the difference
between Lingo $19.95 a month (including long distance) and our old
$60+ a month POTs line.

First 3 months free..... $19.95 (NO TAX) a month after that.

Thats the great deal we got. Plus when a friend (mdmolone@juno.com)
recommends you, we both get $25.

More about : voip service

Anonymous
September 28, 2004 4:05:05 PM

Archived from groups: comp.dcom.voice-over-ip (More info?)

If you would like me to refer you, please email me at
mdmolone@juno.com with your name and email address. I will put your
email address in my lingo account as a referal and you will get an
email from them with instructions on signing up.

FYI!!! I got my number ported over and have wired the lingo box
through the second pair(black-yellow) of my phone line, into the
outside phone box, and back throughout the house on my first pair
(red-green). Now every phone in the house (including the security
system and tivo) works on that pair. If you do this, you should make
sure and disconnect the telephone comming in from your original phone
company. I understand that they leave voltage on the line.



thanks


mdmolone@juno.com (darin) wrote in message news:<fae9d70c.0409060911.153564d9@posting.google.com>...
> I have found the best VOIP service for my home. First Three Months
> FREE!!! With Activation, Shipping and equipment, I have invested a
> total of $39 for THREE MONTHS OF SERVICE. Plus I gave the email of the
> person who recommended me and I get a $25 credit at the end of the
> three months. Its www.lingo.com and if you give them my email
> mdmolone@juno.com you and I will get a $25 credit on our account. Sign
> up for a no obligation lingo account and get a $25 credit for being
> recommended by mdmolone@juno.com
>
> Try it and have nothing to loose. Cancel and keep your free equipment.
>
> Plus the quality is great. I put a small ups on my Lingo modem and
> Cable modem and back wired it into my phone wiring (after
> disconnecting SBC), and now me and my wife cannot tell the difference
> between Lingo $19.95 a month (including long distance) and our old
> $60+ a month POTs line.
>
> First 3 months free..... $19.95 (NO TAX) a month after that.
>
> Thats the great deal we got. Plus when a friend (mdmolone@juno.com)
> recommends you, we both get $25.
Anonymous
September 28, 2004 4:09:33 PM

Archived from groups: comp.dcom.voice-over-ip (More info?)

I just looked at Lingo.com and I believe they are now only giving one
free month. Its still the best deal I can find out there.


mdmolone@juno.com (darin) wrote in message news:<fae9d70c.0409060911.153564d9@posting.google.com>...
> I have found the best VOIP service for my home. First Three Months
> FREE!!! With Activation, Shipping and equipment, I have invested a
> total of $39 for THREE MONTHS OF SERVICE. Plus I gave the email of the
> person who recommended me and I get a $25 credit at the end of the
> three months. Its www.lingo.com and if you give them my email
> mdmolone@juno.com you and I will get a $25 credit on our account. Sign
> up for a no obligation lingo account and get a $25 credit for being
> recommended by mdmolone@juno.com
>
> Try it and have nothing to loose. Cancel and keep your free equipment.
>
> Plus the quality is great. I put a small ups on my Lingo modem and
> Cable modem and back wired it into my phone wiring (after
> disconnecting SBC), and now me and my wife cannot tell the difference
> between Lingo $19.95 a month (including long distance) and our old
> $60+ a month POTs line.
>
> First 3 months free..... $19.95 (NO TAX) a month after that.
>
> Thats the great deal we got. Plus when a friend (mdmolone@juno.com)
> recommends you, we both get $25.
Related resources
Anonymous
October 20, 2004 1:44:58 AM

Archived from groups: comp.dcom.voice-over-ip (More info?)

"darin" <mdmolone@juno.com> wrote in message
news:fae9d70c.0409281105.6e421b5a@posting.google.com...

> If you do this, you should make
> sure and disconnect the telephone comming in from your original phone
> company. I understand that they leave voltage on the line.

And when the telco reuses your "dead" pair for the house down the street, who
you gonna complain to?
Anonymous
October 21, 2004 3:08:04 AM

Archived from groups: comp.dcom.voice-over-ip (More info?)

"Fred Goodwin, CMA" <fgoodwin@yahoo.com> writes:

>> If you do this, you should make
>> sure and disconnect the telephone comming in from your original phone
>> company. I understand that they leave voltage on the line.

>And when the telco reuses your "dead" pair for the house down the street, who
>you gonna complain to?

Why would you complain?

BTW, a friend who didn't activate the phone line in his house still gets
dialtone. We suspect 911 calls will work. Might be worth keeping the
line connected (to something) for that.

--kyler
!