technology you can use....TELEPHONE VOIP TWO line AUTOMATI..

Archived from groups: es.comp.redes.adsl,de.comm.technik.dsl,worldnet.help.dsl,nl.internet.dsl,comp.dcom.voice-over-ip (More info?)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5719025399&ssPageNam
e=STRK:MESE:IT

I manufacture an automatic phone line switch. Recently an enterprising
young man discovered an application where he brings line 1 and line 2 to the
Combine-a-line switch and then to his dsl modem. Another port enables
connection of any SINGLE line phone appliance (telephone, fax, computer
modem ,etc) and that single
line device will automatically work and give access to both phone lines!

Description

COMBINE-A-LINE .. Imagine..1=2

Ever wish you could use your favorite telephone, answering machine, caller
ID or PC Modem on TWO phone lines?.. Automatically?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5719025399&ssPageNam
e=STRK:MESE:IT

Combine-A-Line allows two separate calls from two different lines to be
directed to your telephone equipment or PC. Centralizing and PROTECT (SURGE
PROTECTION INSIDE) your communications for your home office or for the
family.

Combine-A-Line supports all services from your telephone company including
Caller ID. It also has two line surge protectors to make sure that you are
protecting your telephone devices. Use combine-aline to automatically switch
between VOIP and pots (rboc) plain local line, hands free!. It also displays
if anybody picks -up the line after you are in a call!

Easy to use, no batteries or power supply, and no programming needed!
Automate and organize your telecommunications equipment and desktop wires
with Combine-A-Line.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5719025399&ssPageNam
e=STRK:MESE:IT

USE BUY NOW and get FREE SHIPING OPTION WOW FREE SHIPPING!

Add a second CLT to your auction win for only 9.99.

---

Archived from groups: es.comp.redes.adsl,de.comm.technik.dsl,worldnet.help.dsl,nl.internet.dsl,comp.dcom.voice-over-ip (More info?)

Spamming again?