How do I clear the "java cache"?

I'm running Win98SE with the standard MS java stuff - not Sun.
I've been told to clear my java cache to fix a particular problem,
but can't find how to do that. There's no Java entry in my control
panel.

Any suggestions?
1 answer Last reply
More about clear java cache

    AFAIK, just delete the Temporary Internet Files:
    Click Start> Settings> Control Panel> Internet Options> General tab.
    Click the Delete Files button, then put a checkmark in the box to Delete all
    offline content, and click OK, and OK.
    --
    Glen Ventura, MS MVP Shell/User, A+
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    "Peabody" <waybackKILLSPAM44@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > I'm running Win98SE with the standard MS java stuff - not Sun.
    > I've been told to clear my java cache to fix a particular problem,
    > but can't find how to do that. There's no Java entry in my control
    > panel.
    >
    > Any suggestions?

Cache Java Microsoft Windows