How do I clear the "java cache"?

Last response: in Windows 95/98/ME
March 22, 2005 4:04:39 PM

I'm running Win98SE with the standard MS java stuff - not Sun.
I've been told to clear my java cache to fix a particular problem,
but can't find how to do that. There's no Java entry in my control
panel.

Any suggestions?

More about : clear java cache

Anonymous
March 22, 2005 5:45:41 PM

AFAIK, just delete the Temporary Internet Files:
Click Start> Settings> Control Panel> Internet Options> General tab.
Click the Delete Files button, then put a checkmark in the box to Delete all
offline content, and click OK, and OK.
--
Glen Ventura, MS MVP Shell/User, A+
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm