SIP Service Provider

Hi,

I am looking for a solution ,preferably opensource, that supports SIP
and does Authentication, Call Authorization and Accouting via Radius.
I also want to register to outgoing SIP gateways such as broadvoice to
make international calls.

Basically, SIP UAs should be able to register to our SIP Server and
make Internationcal calls which will be routed through providers such
as broadvoice.

I am testing SIP express router, but it doesn't support call
authorization via radius and registration to services like broadvoice.

With regards,

Vicky Shrestha
2 answers Last reply
More about service provider

    Hello,

    > I am looking for a solution ,preferably opensource, that supports SIP
    > and does Authentication, Call Authorization and Accouting via Radius.
    > I also want to register to outgoing SIP gateways such as broadvoice to
    > make international calls.
    >
    > Basically, SIP UAs should be able to register to our SIP Server and
    > make Internationcal calls which will be routed through providers such
    > as broadvoice.
    >
    > I am testing SIP express router, but it doesn't support call
    > authorization via radius and registration to services like broadvoice.
    PortaSIP:
    http://www.portaone.com/products/portasip/index.html
    It is supplied with the source code, it provides
    authentication/authorization, billing-assisted number translation and
    routing, accounting, NAT traversal, media server, ...

    WBR, Andrew
    --
    Andrew Zhilenko
    Please remove "hide-email." from my email address when replying,

    I think Nettel Holdings can help ....

    http://www.nettelholdings.com

    click on

    Investor Forum

    and Click here to ask management a question

    http://207.224.24.33:8080/NewNettelHolding/forum_investor_page.jsp#

    they are sip and small enough to help avg joes

    exanple ....

    Question: Does AVOP and IPTalks have redundancy?
    Answer: Employee: Veces Chhim
    Yes we have two locations to back the main severs. Here are links to
    our two locations: Location 1 Link:
    http://207.224.24.33:8080/pictures/location1/ , Location 2:
    http://207.224.24.33:8080/pictures/location2/

    a person of oneness,