SIP Service Provider

Hi,

I am looking for a solution ,preferably opensource, that supports SIP
and does Authentication, Call Authorization and Accouting via Radius.
I also want to register to outgoing SIP gateways such as broadvoice to
make international calls.

Basically, SIP UAs should be able to register to our SIP Server and
make Internationcal calls which will be routed through providers such
as broadvoice.

I am testing SIP express router, but it doesn't support call
authorization via radius and registration to services like broadvoice.

With regards,

Vicky Shrestha

Hello,

> I am looking for a solution ,preferably opensource, that supports SIP
> and does Authentication, Call Authorization and Accouting via Radius.
> I also want to register to outgoing SIP gateways such as broadvoice to
> make international calls.
>
> Basically, SIP UAs should be able to register to our SIP Server and
> make Internationcal calls which will be routed through providers such
> as broadvoice.
>
> I am testing SIP express router, but it doesn't support call
> authorization via radius and registration to services like broadvoice.
PortaSIP:
http://www.portaone.com/products/portasip/index.html
It is supplied with the source code, it provides
authentication/authorization, billing-assisted number translation and
routing, accounting, NAT traversal, media server, ...

WBR, Andrew
--
Andrew Zhilenko
Please remove "hide-email." from my email address when replying,

I think Nettel Holdings can help ....

http://www.nettelholdings.com

click on

Investor Forum

and Click here to ask management a question

http://207.224.24.33:8080/NewNettelHolding/forum_investor_page.jsp#

they are sip and small enough to help avg joes

exanple ....

Question: Does AVOP and IPTalks have redundancy?
Answer: Employee: Veces Chhim
Yes we have two locations to back the main severs. Here are links to
our two locations: Location 1 Link:
http://207.224.24.33:8080/pictures/location1/ , Location 2:
http://207.224.24.33:8080/pictures/location2/

a person of oneness,