(.SWF )files. What device/application is used for these fi..

Last response: in Windows 95/98/ME
March 25, 2005 10:45:02 AM

I'm not sure what I need to open an ".swf" file. Is it flash player, or a
viewer of some type? If someone would let me know it would be greatly
appreciated, thank you.
Anonymous
March 25, 2005 2:50:49 PM

Macromedia Flash File Format (SWF) Specification License
http://www.macromedia.com/software/flash/open/licensing...

In Memorium: Alex Nichol
Your cooperation is very appreciated.
------
"mrbigbry" <mrbigbry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm not sure what I need to open an ".swf" file. Is it flash player, or a
> viewer of some type? If someone would let me know it would be greatly
> appreciated, thank you.
Anonymous
March 25, 2005 2:51:27 PM

From: "mrbigbry" <mrbigbry@discussions.microsoft.com>

| I'm not sure what I need to open an ".swf" file. Is it flash player, or a
| viewer of some type? If someone would let me know it would be greatly
| appreciated, thank you.

Assuming you have the Macromedia Flash player plug-in installed, just drag & drop a .SWF
file on Internet Explorer. Or you can associate the SWF extension to "C:\Program
Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE"

--
Dave
http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm