uninstalled KB891711

Last response: in Windows 95/98/ME
March 25, 2005 6:14:40 PM

I uninstall KB891711.It was causing some problems.I lost my
conectivity.So I had to reinstall my DSL from disk.Do I need this
update.will there be a better update.

More about : uninstalled kb891711

Anonymous
March 25, 2005 6:14:41 PM

It's being worked on. Stay tuned to this station. Until a replacement or
other suggestion is forthcoming, there's no real choice but to disable
or uninstall it.

I have been reassured that the folks at the following telephone number
are now all on board. They request that any persons who've had problems
KB891711 contact them and give them details.

1-866-PCSafety (1-866-727-2338)

--
Gary S. Terhune
MS MVP Shell/User

"Joe K" <JoeK@alt.microsoft> wrote in message
> I uninstall KB891711.It was causing some problems.I lost my
> conectivity.So I had to reinstall my DSL from disk.Do I need this
> update.will there be a better update.
Anonymous
March 27, 2005 6:36:12 PM

Gary S. Terhune wrote:
> It's being worked on. Stay tuned to this station. Until a replacement or
> other suggestion is forthcoming, there's no real choice but to disable
> or uninstall it.
>
> I have been reassured that the folks at the following telephone number
> are now all on board. They request that any persons who've had problems
> KB891711 contact them and give them details.
>
> 1-866-PCSafety (1-866-727-2338)

What is this organization?
Anonymous
March 27, 2005 6:36:13 PM

Microsoft Support, a specific department charged with computer safety
assistance.

--

!