uninstalled KB891711

I uninstall KB891711.It was causing some problems.I lost my
conectivity.So I had to reinstall my DSL from disk.Do I need this
update.will there be a better update.
3 answers Last reply
More about uninstalled kb891711

    It's being worked on. Stay tuned to this station. Until a replacement or
    other suggestion is forthcoming, there's no real choice but to disable
    or uninstall it.

    I have been reassured that the folks at the following telephone number
    are now all on board. They request that any persons who've had problems
    KB891711 contact them and give them details.

    1-866-PCSafety (1-866-727-2338)

    --
    Gary S. Terhune
    MS MVP Shell/User

    Gary S. Terhune wrote:
    > It's being worked on. Stay tuned to this station. Until a replacement or
    > other suggestion is forthcoming, there's no real choice but to disable
    > or uninstall it.
    >
    > I have been reassured that the folks at the following telephone number
    > are now all on board. They request that any persons who've had problems
    > KB891711 contact them and give them details.
    >
    > 1-866-PCSafety (1-866-727-2338)

    What is this organization?

    Microsoft Support, a specific department charged with computer safety
    assistance.

    --

    > Gary S. Terhune wrote:
    > > It's being worked on. Stay tuned to this station. Until a
    replacement or
    > > other suggestion is forthcoming, there's no real choice but to
    disable
    > > or uninstall it.
    > >
    > > I have been reassured that the folks at the following telephone
    number
    > > are now all on board. They request that any persons who've had
    problems
    > > KB891711 contact them and give them details.
    > >
    > > 1-866-PCSafety (1-866-727-2338)
    > >
    > What is this organization?

DSL Microsoft Windows