Runtime Error in Internet Explorer

peter

Since purchasing a new PC, I am receiving a lot
of 'Runtime Error' messages as I browse web sites. I am
not particularly interested in thes errors as long as I
can browse properly.

I did not notice this on my old PC, also on XP, so

1) Is there a setting that can surpress these messages?
2) Is there an obvious reason for them, when I had none
before?

Hi

Try this:

With Internet Explorer open, go to Tools>Internet Options>Advanced and
enable 'Disable Script Debugging'.

--

Will Denny
MVP - Windows Shell/User

"Peter" <peterlodge@lycos.co.uk> wrote in message
> Since purchasing a new PC, I am receiving a lot
> of 'Runtime Error' messages as I browse web sites. I am
> not particularly interested in thes errors as long as I
> can browse properly.
>
> I did not notice this on my old PC, also on XP, so
>
> 1) Is there a setting that can surpress these messages?
> 2) Is there an obvious reason for them, when I had none
> before?

peter

I'm sure that will do the trick. Thanks.

Peter