Location of Address Book

Can someone tell me the hard drive location of the Address book and the
Favorites list in Windows 98?

Tom D.

"Tom Darragh" <tc_darragh@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Can someone tell me the hard drive location of the Address book and the

Just do / File / Find / *.WAB

> Favorites list in Windows 98?

Default = c:\windows\favorites

--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs

Address Book: Help>About will reveal its location.
--
OE6-specific newsgroup:

~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
MS MVP-Windows (Shell, IE/OE) & Security, AH-VSOP

Tom Darragh wrote:
> Can someone tell me the hard drive location of the Address book and the
> Favorites list in Windows 98?
>
> Tom D.

Thank you for the information.

Tom