wilndows 98se

My options don't operate anymore on the screensaver section of control panel.
i like to have a slide show full screen, but all it will do is slide show
with bouncing window (bounces within square of screen). when i go to control
panel and screen saver and hit options button, nothing happens--i can't
change screen saver behavior.`

What screen saver are you talking about?
Something you installed yourself?
I don't have an "options" button for any screen savers and I don't
recall Win98 SE coming with a slide show.
Do any screen savers work?

....Alan

--
Alan Edwards, MS MVP W95/98 Systems
http://dts-l.org/index.html

In microsoft.public.win98.gen_discussion, "rackafee"
<rackafee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>My options don't operate anymore on the screensaver section of control panel.
> i like to have a slide show full screen, but all it will do is slide show
>with bouncing window (bounces within square of screen). when i go to control
>panel and screen saver and hit options button, nothing happens--i can't
>change screen saver behavior.`

Mister

"Alan Edwards" <edwards@southcom.com.au> wrote in message
> What screen saver are you talking about?
> Something you installed yourself?
> I don't have an "options" button for any screen savers and I don't
> recall Win98 SE coming with a slide show.
> Do any screen savers work?
>
> ...Alan

You are doing better than me alan, I dont even have an
operating system called Wilndows, where can I get one.
Mr