epson stylus color 600

the epson stylus color 600 is printing out garbage. its a
software/driver problem. it works fine on my non-windows machine.

anyone know how to fix this?
5 answers Last reply
More about epson stylus color

    "Dilbert Firestorm" <scanb_no_spam31@*no_spam*I-55*no_spam*.com> wrote in
    message news:cu5e9s$2or$6@news.datasync.com...
    > the epson stylus color 600 is printing out garbage. its a software/driver
    > problem. it works fine on my non-windows machine.
    >
    > anyone know how to fix this?

    Reinstall the drivers?

    A little more info than "no spam" might be helpful "Dilbert"... like
    which OS you are using, which PC driver you are using, how it is
    connected to your computer, etc.

    Art

    Dilbert Firestorm wrote:

    > the epson stylus color 600 is printing out garbage. its a
    > software/driver problem. it works fine on my non-windows machine.
    >
    > anyone know how to fix this?

    "Dilbert Firestorm" <scanb_no_spam31@*no_spam*I-55*no_spam*.com> wrote in
    message news:cu5e9s$2or$6@news.datasync.com...
    > the epson stylus color 600 is printing out garbage. its a software/driver
    > problem. it works fine on my non-windows machine.
    >
    > anyone know how to fix this?

    Try a different printer cable.

    the os is windows 98SE. not sure about the drivers tho.

    Arthur Entlich wrote:

    > A little more info than "no spam" might be helpful "Dilbert"... like
    > which OS you are using, which PC driver you are using, how it is
    > connected to your computer, etc.
    >
    > Art
    >

    > Dilbert Firestorm wrote:
    >
    >> the epson stylus color 600 is printing out garbage. its a
    >> software/driver problem. it works fine on my non-windows machine.
    >>
    >> anyone know how to fix this?

    OK, You aren't giving me much to go on... On the computer that is
    providing odd printing, are you sure you have the correct printer
    selected when you go to print? The problem you mention is common when
    an incorrect driver has be selected (perhaps the driver for an other
    default printer?) Make sure the driver for the 600 is selected.

    It that isn't the issue you may have a scrambled or corrupted driver. Go
    to Epson.com, then to your local Epson (country or area where you live).
    Go to support and to drivers and find the most current driver for your
    printer and OS.

    Uninstall (remove/delete) the old driver for teh SC600.. If you have to
    reboot the computer to remove all the components, then do so. Install
    the downloaded current driver from the place you downloaded it to.
    Usually, Eppsn drivers are self extracting and auto-installing, so you
    just double click on the icon or file, and it goes. Do NOT load an "in
    box" driver that might have come with WIN98SE, as it will not have full
    functionality. If the computer suggests doing so, cancel the option of
    installing a WIN98SE provided driver.

    See if that resolves the problem. Chances are it will.

    Dilbert Firestorm wrote:

    > the os is windows 98SE. not sure about the drivers tho.
    >

    > Arthur Entlich wrote:
    >
    >> A little more info than "no spam" might be helpful "Dilbert"... like
    >> which OS you are using, which PC driver you are using, how it is
    >> connected to your computer, etc.
    >>
    >> Art
    >>

    >> Dilbert Firestorm wrote:
    >>
    >>> the epson stylus color 600 is printing out garbage. its a
    >>> software/driver problem. it works fine on my non-windows machine.
    >>>
    >>> anyone know how to fix this?

Printers Stylus Epson Peripherals