Mr Terhune

May today be as special as you are.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Thank you, Sir.

It's a really nice Spring day, here in northern California and my
daughter is taking me to lunch. All in all, it's good to be alive.

--
Gary S. Terhune
MS MVP Shell/User

"Hugh Candlin" <No@MeansNo.Com> wrote in message
> May today be as special as you are.
>
> HAPPY BIRTHDAY

You are right, it is good to be alive, even if we had a
tornado watch last night <g>.

Saga

> Thank you, Sir.
>
> It's a really nice Spring day, here in northern California and my
> daughter is taking me to lunch. All in all, it's good to be alive.
>
> --
> Gary S. Terhune
> MS MVP Shell/User
>
> "Hugh Candlin" <No@MeansNo.Com> wrote in message
>> May today be as special as you are.
>>
>> HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Seconded.

Hugh Candlin wrote:
> May today be as special as you are.
>
> HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Happy BDay from IL. as well. May your day be cheery and bright.

--

Brian A.

http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

"Hugh Candlin" <No@MeansNo.Com> wrote in message
> May today be as special as you are.
>
> HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Hope today provided pleasant memories.
--
mae

"Hugh Candlin" <No@MeansNo.Com> wrote in message
| May today be as special as you are.
|
| HAPPY BIRTHDAY

And should all his Christmases be white?

--
Thanks or Good Luck,
There may be humor in this post, and,
"Brian A." <gonefish'n@afarawaylake> wrote in message
| Happy BDay from IL. as well. May your day be cheery and bright.
|
| --
|
| Brian A.
|
| Conflicts start where information lacks.
| http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
|

| "Hugh Candlin" <No@MeansNo.Com> wrote in message
| > May today be as special as you are.
| >
| > HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Sure! As long as he doesn't have o shovel the "whiteness"<g>.

Saga

> And should all his Christmases be white?
>
> --
> Thanks or Good Luck,
> There may be humor in this post, and,
> Naturally, you will not sue,
> should things get worse after this,
> PCR
> pcrrcp@netzero.net
> "Brian A." <gonefish'n@afarawaylake> wrote in message
> | Happy BDay from IL. as well. May your day be cheery and bright.
> |
> | --
> |
> | Brian A.
> |
> | Conflicts start where information lacks.
> | http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
> |

> | "Hugh Candlin" <No@MeansNo.Com> wrote in message
> | > May today be as special as you are.
> | >
> | > HAPPY BIRTHDAY

I'm sure his Poodles will tote him on a sled.

--
"Saga" <antiSpam@somewhere.com> wrote in message

| Sure! As long as he doesn't have o shovel the "whiteness"<g>.
|
| Saga

| > And should all his Christmases be white?
| >
| > --
| > Thanks or Good Luck,
| > There may be humor in this post, and,
| > Naturally, you will not sue,
| > should things get worse after this,
| > PCR
| > pcrrcp@netzero.net
| > "Brian A." <gonefish'n@afarawaylake> wrote in message
| > | Happy BDay from IL. as well. May your day be cheery and bright.
| > |
| > | --
| > |
| > | Brian A.
| > |
| > | Conflicts start where information lacks.
| > | http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
| > |
| > |
| > |