Rich

I am not able to turn on Fast Switching. Welcome screen
is enabled, but fast switching reverts to off after
selecting. Any suggestions?

Hi,

Certain network protocols, if installed, prevent FUS from being enabled. It
is also not an option if you are on a domain. What network protocols are you
currently using?

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"Rich" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am not able to turn on Fast Switching. Welcome screen
> is enabled, but fast switching reverts to off after
> selecting. Any suggestions?

Rich

IP only.

And you are set to a workgroup, not a domain?