Congratulations to our new MVP!

Brian A., aka Mr. Brian Sesko, has *finally* received the MVP Award he
so richly deserves. Welcome to the club, Brian! About freakin' time, eh?

--
Gary S. Terhune
MS MVP Shell/User

    Well done Brian A. I've watched this NG for the last couple of years
    and I concur with Gary, the award is indeed richly deserved.
    Congratulations

    Dan

    > Brian A., aka Mr. Brian Sesko, has *finally* received the MVP Award
    he
    > so richly deserves. Welcome to the club, Brian! About freakin' time,
    eh?

    > --
    > Gary S. Terhune
    > MS MVP Shell/User

    Most Definitely Deserved... Congrats!!!

    TK.

    > Brian A., aka Mr. Brian Sesko, has *finally* received the MVP Award he
    > so richly deserves. Welcome to the club, Brian! About freakin' time, eh?
    >
    > --
    > Gary S. Terhune
    > MS MVP Shell/User

    Overdue, AFAIAC. Congrats, Brian!
    --
    Glen Ventura, MS MVP Shell/User, A+
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    > Brian A., aka Mr. Brian Sesko, has *finally* received the MVP Award he
    > so richly deserves. Welcome to the club, Brian! About freakin' time, eh?
    >
    > --
    > Gary S. Terhune
    > MS MVP Shell/User

    Did you just call me a Freak? [|8o} Best compliment I've had in a long time.

    Thanks to all who have/will congrat.

    --

    Brian A. Sesko
    <>MS MVP<>Shell/User<>

    > Brian A., aka Mr. Brian Sesko, has *finally* received the MVP Award he
    > so richly deserves. Welcome to the club, Brian! About freakin' time, eh?
    >
    > --
    > Gary S. Terhune
    > MS MVP Shell/User

    (Shhhh! You caught the coded message, but that aspect of the program is
    not something we like to publicize too heavily, heh, heh....)

    --
    Gary S. Terhune
    MS MVP Shell/User

    "Brian A." <gonefish'n@afarawaylake> wrote in message
    > Did you just call me a Freak? [|8o} Best compliment I've had in a long
    time.

    Turns out he's the Sesko Kid? Hey, Seeeesko!

    --
    Thanks or Good Luck,
    There may be humor in this post, and,
    | Brian A., aka Mr. Brian Sesko, has *finally* received the MVP Award he
    | so richly deserves. Welcome to the club, Brian! About freakin' time,
    eh?

    | --
    | Gary S. Terhune
    | MS MVP Shell/User
    | http://www.grystmill.com/articles/cleanboot.htm
    | http://www.grystmill.com/articles/security.htm

    I thought he already was - just lacked the MS recognition before.
    Certainly deserving of this.
    --
    mae

    "Gary S. Terhune" <grystnews@mvps.org> wrote in message news:u%23tjBG8NFHA.3668@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...
    | Brian A., aka Mr. Brian Sesko, has *finally* received the MVP Award he
    | so richly deserves. Welcome to the club, Brian! About freakin' time, eh?
    |
    | --
    | Gary S. Terhune
    | MS MVP Shell/User
    | http://www.grystmill.com/articles/cleanboot.htm
    | http://www.grystmill.com/articles/security.htm

    I thought he *really* was an MVP for a long time, until I one day
    realized that he didn't use an MVP sig, and then I looked it up. I can
    tell you that I was very taken aback!

    --
    Gary S. Terhune
    MS MVP Shell/User

    "mae" <agrannie@notemail.msn.com> wrote in message
    I thought he already was - just lacked the MS recognition before.
    Certainly deserving of this.
    --
    mae

    | Brian A., aka Mr. Brian Sesko, has *finally* received the MVP Award he
    | so richly deserves. Welcome to the club, Brian! About freakin' time,
    eh?

    | --
    | Gary S. Terhune
    | MS MVP Shell/User