HELP: Business VoIP Providers in NYC?

Hello,

I'm looking at upgrading a 25-person office with a PBX to Voice over IP
in the next month or two. I'm looking for recommendations for companies
that provide this type of upgrade. I've looked at M5 and Straticom, but
have heard some negative things about them. Does anyone have any
recommendations?

Thanks!

--Virgil

Virgil,

You may want to look into my company, Broadview Networks. We are planning
to extend our trial during the same timeframe.

Contact: Ken Glosbrenner @ (973) 848-8814

Brian LaVallee