Erratic cursor movement

When I am typing on the keyboard of my Presario R3000, the cursor jumps backwards for no apparent reason calling errors in my documents. Any idea what is causing this problem? It is really bothersome and slows down my typing quite a bit. Thanks in advance for the help
10 answers Last reply
More about erratic cursor movement
  1. Well, I can guarantee this has nothing to do with your CPU, so this is way off topic for this forum. But anyways, do you have a wireless or optical mouse?
  2. PiBCaK or not, this does'nt belong in the CPU forum.
  3. yes I have an optical mouse
  4. Must be a software feature that relocate the cursor over a typo.
  5. What kind? Earlier Logitech MX's had a flaw that was corrected. If it's USB, try another slot.
  6. I dont know if your running XP or not but I will assume you are :) This might fix your system mine was doing something simular and this worked its free :) hmmm oh yeah DO NOT USE on media center :( lol thank god for Ghost !

http://www.majorgeeks.com/download.php?det=4899
  7. Just turn off your little keyboard joystick and the touchpad. I bet you it's your thumb touching the pad and causing the jumps; I had the exact same problem, and it annoyed me to no end.
  8. Thanks so much. It was the touchpad. I turned it off and I no longer have any problems. :D :lol: :o
  9. Quote:
    Well, I can guarantee this has nothing to do with your CPU, so this is way off topic for this forum. But anyways, do you have a wireless or optical mouse?

Yes it has.. the CPU is loose in the socket..
  10. Quote:
    Well, I can guarantee this has nothing to do with your CPU, so this is way off topic for this forum. But anyways, do you have a wireless or optical mouse?

Yes it has.. the CPU is loose in the socket..

Quote:
    R2 see what you can do with it!!
Ask a new question

Read More

CPUs Cursor Presario Keyboards