Deleting and entry in desktop wallpaper list

Rojo

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2004

Hi,
can anyone tell me how to delete entries in the "Desktop wallpaper list"
as seen in the "Display Properties" window under the "desktop option" I want
to reduce the size of the list .
Thanks in advance .....David

"rojo" <rojo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
| Hi,
| can anyone tell me how to delete entries in the "Desktop wallpaper list"
| as seen in the "Display Properties" window under the "desktop option" I
want
| to reduce the size of the list .
| Thanks in advance .....David

Delete or move the associated image files located in either

C:\Documents and Settings\<user name>\My Documents\My Pictures
or
C:\WINDOWS\Web\Wallpaper

I'm not an MVP a VIP nor do I have ESP.
I was just trying to help.
advice herein.
No warranty is expressed or implied.
Your mileage may vary.
See store for details. :)

Remove shoes to E-mail.

xxx

Just delete them from " My Pictures" folder.

suggestions or