Deleting and entry in desktop wallpaper list

September 12, 2004 5:47:13 PM

Hi,
can anyone tell me how to delete entries in the "Desktop wallpaper list"
as seen in the "Display Properties" window under the "desktop option" I want
to reduce the size of the list .
Thanks in advance .....David
Anonymous
September 12, 2004 9:04:35 PM

"rojo" <rojo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
| Hi,
| can anyone tell me how to delete entries in the "Desktop wallpaper list"
| as seen in the "Display Properties" window under the "desktop option" I
want
| to reduce the size of the list .
| Thanks in advance .....David

Delete or move the associated image files located in either

C:\Documents and Settings\<user name>\My Documents\My Pictures
or
C:\WINDOWS\Web\Wallpaper

I'm not an MVP a VIP nor do I have ESP.
I was just trying to help.
advice herein.
No warranty is expressed or implied.
Your mileage may vary.
See store for details. :)

Remove shoes to E-mail.
September 13, 2004 5:05:10 AM

Just delete them from " My Pictures" folder.

suggestions or

!