Deleting and entry in desktop wallpaper list

Hi,
can anyone tell me how to delete entries in the "Desktop wallpaper list"
as seen in the "Display Properties" window under the "desktop option" I want
to reduce the size of the list .
Thanks in advance .....David
2 answers Last reply
More about deleting entry desktop wallpaper list

    "rojo" <rojo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    | Hi,
    | can anyone tell me how to delete entries in the "Desktop wallpaper list"
    | as seen in the "Display Properties" window under the "desktop option" I
    want
    | to reduce the size of the list .
    | Thanks in advance .....David

    Delete or move the associated image files located in either

    C:\Documents and Settings\<user name>\My Documents\My Pictures
    or
    C:\WINDOWS\Web\Wallpaper

    I'm not an MVP a VIP nor do I have ESP.
    I was just trying to help.
    advice herein.
    No warranty is expressed or implied.
    Your mileage may vary.
    See store for details. :)

    Remove shoes to E-mail.

    Just delete them from " My Pictures" folder.

Desktops Wallpaper Windows XP