Selling All-In-One IP/GSM gateway

QuesCom is THE IP/GSM manufacturer. We have an all-in-1 box that can
handle up to 12 VoIP to GSM calls in 1U. You can stack or dispatch the
gateways to go up to 60 GSM channels as a single H.323 device. We are
also SIP compatible.

It works with numerous iPBX as well as VoIP gateways and gatekeepers.

Already deployed with :
- Avaya, Cisco, Nortel…
- Quintum, UAI…
- Aqua, Asterisk, GNU GK, OPEN GK…

Please go to http://www.quescom.com/ipgsm/ for more information.

I would be glad to answer further questions. You can call me at +33 4
97 23 48 56, or send me emails at brault@quescom.com

Vincent

On 09/16/04 15:20, Vincent Brault wrote:
> QuesCom is THE IP/GSM manufacturer. We have an all-in-1 box that can
> handle up to 12 VoIP to GSM calls in 1U. You can stack or dispatch the
> gateways to go up to 60 GSM channels as a single H.323 device. We are
> also SIP compatible.
>
> It works with numerous iPBX as well as VoIP gateways and gatekeepers.
>
> Already deployed with :
> - Avaya, Cisco, Nortel…
> - Quintum, UAI…
> - Aqua, Asterisk, GNU GK, OPEN GK…
>
> Please go to http://www.quescom.com/ipgsm/ for more information.
>
> I would be glad to answer further questions. You can call me at +33 4
> 97 23 48 56, or send me emails at brault@quescom.com
>
> Vincent

We are interested in buying/imorting 3 to 5 of your IP/GSM gateways.
Please let us know the best rates for the following including shipping
details FOR Chandigarh, PB, India:

1. QuesCom 400 IP/GSM Gateway + 12 GSM modules
2. QuesCom 400 IP/GSM Gateway + 8 GSM modules
3. Addon GSM module

I sent an e-mail regarding above on Sep 17, 2004 to brault@quescom.com,
but have not received any reply till yet. Please e-mail me in person at
BalwinderSinghDheeman AT yahoo.com

An early response of yours shall highly be appreciated.

Thanks,
Regards,

--
Dr Balwinder Singh Dheeman Registered Linux User: #229709
CLLO (Chief Linux Learning Officer) Machines: #168573, 170593, 259192