CD-ROM drive

Last response: in Windows 95/98/ME
Share
April 4, 2005 6:23:03 PM

I would like to know it is possible to changes the CD-ROM drive from D to
some other alphabet below D like M or N in Windows 98, if so how do you make
the change.

TIA

John
--

More about : rom drive

Anonymous
April 4, 2005 6:37:39 PM

> I would like to know it is possible to changes the CD-ROM drive from D to
> some other alphabet below D like M or N in Windows 98, if so how do you
make
> the change.

In Device Manager, highlight the CDROM drive
and select the Properties button.

Then select the Settings tab,
and reserve the drive letter of your choice
April 4, 2005 7:11:04 PM

Thanks

!