CD-ROM drive

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

I would like to know it is possible to changes the CD-ROM drive from D to
some other alphabet below D like M or N in Windows 98, if so how do you make
the change.

TIA

John

> I would like to know it is possible to changes the CD-ROM drive from D to
> some other alphabet below D like M or N in Windows 98, if so how do you
make
> the change.

In Device Manager, highlight the CDROM drive
and select the Properties button.

Then select the Settings tab,
and reserve the drive letter of your choice

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

Thanks