CD-ROM drive

I would like to know it is possible to changes the CD-ROM drive from D to
some other alphabet below D like M or N in Windows 98, if so how do you make
the change.

TIA

John
More about drive

    > I would like to know it is possible to changes the CD-ROM drive from D to
    > some other alphabet below D like M or N in Windows 98, if so how do you
    make
    > the change.

    In Device Manager, highlight the CDROM drive
    and select the Properties button.

    Then select the Settings tab,
    and reserve the drive letter of your choice

    Thanks

    "Hugh Candlin" wrote:

    > "John" <John@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > I would like to know it is possible to changes the CD-ROM drive from D to
    > > some other alphabet below D like M or N in Windows 98, if so how do you
    > make
    > > the change.
    >
    > In Device Manager, highlight the CDROM drive
    > and select the Properties button.
    >
    > Then select the Settings tab,
    > and reserve the drive letter of your choice

Microsoft CD-Rom Windows