Route Certificate Update

My employer allows us to download and install a copy of Norton AntiVirus for
our home computers. I have done this successfully in the past. I recently had
computer problems and took it in to be worked on. When I got it back, I was
unable to update NAV and, after speaking with the person who worked on it,
decided something became corrupted during the repair and it would be best to
reinstall NAV. I downloaded the latest version and attempted the install. I
get a message that says "You must have the Root Certificate Update installed.
Please install the Microsoft Root Certificate update and reboot before
attempting this install. Visit www.windowsupdate.com for more information. "
Upon going to Update, I can find nothing about this. Can anyone help?
Thanks!
1 answer Last reply
More about route certificate update

    "
    > Upon going to Update, I can find nothing about this. Can anyone help?
    > Thanks!

    http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/ent-security.nsf/docid/2004030907555348?Open&src=tranus_con_sl

    If you're in a hurry

    http://download.windowsupdate.com/msdownload/update/v3/static/trustedr/en/rootsupd.exe