An Exception OE has occurred

I received an error message "An Exception OE has occurred at 0028:C0077AA3 in
VXD Vredir001 + 00004CA7. This was called from 0028:C0034A64 in VXD
IFSMGR(01)+00001094. It may be possible to continue normally." Just leaving
my pc on. Kindly advice.
2 answers Last reply
More about exception occurred

    "james" <james@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I received an error message "An Exception OE has occurred at 0028:C0077AA3
    >in
    > VXD Vredir001 + 00004CA7. This was called from 0028:C0034A64 in VXD
    > IFSMGR(01)+00001094. It may be possible to continue normally." Just
    > leaving
    > my pc on. Kindly advice.

    find your closest match here

    http://www.generation.net/~hleboeuf/ifsmgr.htm

    Perhaps best go to Leboeuf's...
    http://www.generation.net/~hleboeuf/ifsmgr.htm
    ...., as Haggis suggested. But this one may be easy/harmless to try...

    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=302590
    "Unable to Load the Dynamic Link Library" Error Message When You Install
    Drivers or Utilities
    (302590) - When you attempt to install device drivers or utilities on
    your computer, you may receive the following error message: VNETSUP.VXD,
    VREDIR.VXD, DFS.VXD... MSNP32.DLL - Unable to load the dynamic link
    library: MSNP32.DLL the System cannot find the...

    ......Quote..........
    SYMPTOMS
    When you attempt to install device drivers or utilities on your
    computer, you may receive the following error message:

    VNETSUP.VXD, VREDIR.VXD, DFS.VXD... MSNP32.DLL - Unable to load the
    dynamic link library: MSNP32.DLL the System cannot find the specified
    file. Some, or all, of the following feature is not available: Microsoft
    Network.

    CAUSE
    This behavior can occur if your networking components are configured
    incorrectly.

    RESOLUTION
    To resolve this issue, remove and then reinstall Client for Microsoft
    Networks. To do this, follow these steps:

    1. Click Start, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel.
    2. In Control Panel, double-click Network.
    3. In the Network dialog box, select Client for Microsoft Networks, and
    then click Remove.
    4. In the Network dialog box, click OK, and then click Yes to restart
    your computer.
    5. Repeat steps 1 and 2.
    6. In the Network dialog box, click Add.
    7. In the Select Network Component Type dialog box, click Client, and
    then click Add.
    8. In the Select Network Client dialog box, click Microsoft under
    Manufacturers.
    9. Under Network Clients, select Client for Microsoft Networks, and then
    click OK.
    10. In the Network dialog box, click OK.
    11. Click Yes to restart your computer.

    NOTE: You may be asked to insert your network CD-ROM. If you do not have
    a network CD-ROM, contact your network administrator for your specific
    network settings.
    ......End quote..of Q302590....

    --
    Thanks or Good Luck,
    There may be humor in this post, and,
    "james" <james@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    | I received an error message "An Exception OE has occurred at
    0028:C0077AA3 in
    | VXD Vredir001 + 00004CA7. This was called from 0028:C0034A64 in VXD
    | IFSMGR(01)+00001094. It may be possible to continue normally." Just
    leaving
    | my pc on. Kindly advice.

Microsoft Error Message Windows