An Exception OE has occurred

James

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I received an error message "An Exception OE has occurred at 0028:C0077AA3 in
VXD Vredir001 + 00004CA7. This was called from 0028:C0034A64 in VXD
IFSMGR(01)+00001094. It may be possible to continue normally." Just leaving
my pc on. Kindly advice.

HAGGIS

"james" <james@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I received an error message "An Exception OE has occurred at 0028:C0077AA3
>in
> VXD Vredir001 + 00004CA7. This was called from 0028:C0034A64 in VXD
> IFSMGR(01)+00001094. It may be possible to continue normally." Just
> leaving
> my pc on. Kindly advice.

find your closest match here

http://www.generation.net/~hleboeuf/ifsmgr.htm

Perhaps best go to Leboeuf's...
http://www.generation.net/~hleboeuf/ifsmgr.htm
...., as Haggis suggested. But this one may be easy/harmless to try...

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=302590
"Unable to Load the Dynamic Link Library" Error Message When You Install
Drivers or Utilities
(302590) - When you attempt to install device drivers or utilities on
your computer, you may receive the following error message: VNETSUP.VXD,
VREDIR.VXD, DFS.VXD... MSNP32.DLL - Unable to load the dynamic link
library: MSNP32.DLL the System cannot find the...

......Quote..........
SYMPTOMS
When you attempt to install device drivers or utilities on your
computer, you may receive the following error message:

VNETSUP.VXD, VREDIR.VXD, DFS.VXD... MSNP32.DLL - Unable to load the
dynamic link library: MSNP32.DLL the System cannot find the specified
file. Some, or all, of the following feature is not available: Microsoft
Network.

CAUSE
This behavior can occur if your networking components are configured
incorrectly.

RESOLUTION
To resolve this issue, remove and then reinstall Client for Microsoft
Networks. To do this, follow these steps:

1. Click Start, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel.
2. In Control Panel, double-click Network.
3. In the Network dialog box, select Client for Microsoft Networks, and
then click Remove.
4. In the Network dialog box, click OK, and then click Yes to restart
your computer.
5. Repeat steps 1 and 2.
6. In the Network dialog box, click Add.
7. In the Select Network Component Type dialog box, click Client, and
then click Add.
8. In the Select Network Client dialog box, click Microsoft under
Manufacturers.
9. Under Network Clients, select Client for Microsoft Networks, and then
click OK.
10. In the Network dialog box, click OK.
11. Click Yes to restart your computer.

NOTE: You may be asked to insert your network CD-ROM. If you do not have
a network CD-ROM, contact your network administrator for your specific
network settings.
......End quote..of Q302590....

--
Thanks or Good Luck,