Missing export files

Trying to download a program I get the following message: MSVCRT:DLL fiel is
linked to missing export NTDLL.DLL. On startup window I see ERROR 7323 , one
or more export files are missinf. How do I install these files.

Please help others help you and provide more information on the system and file
your trying to download/install.

--

Brian A. Sesko
<>MS MVP<>Shell/User<>