Canon W2200 problem

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Archived from groups: alt.computer,comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

We have a canon w2200 which is and awsome printer. Recently the yellow ink
ran out and we replaced the ink tank with a new tank. After the tank was
installed the printer showed the tank as being empty. Figuring the tank was
bad I installed another ink tank. This new tank shows the yellow at 20%.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Archived from groups: alt.computer,comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

If you had the tanks in stock for along time, it is possible that they
are dried up. It is also possible that there is a fault in the way that
the printer is reading the sensor.

Did you try a full reset of the printer?

--

Jerry G.
======

"Bob" <Spam@spamyoutohell.com> wrote in message
We have a canon w2200 which is and awsome printer. Recently the yellow
ink
ran out and we replaced the ink tank with a new tank. After the tank was
installed the printer showed the tank as being empty. Figuring the tank
was
bad I installed another ink tank. This new tank shows the yellow at 20%.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Archived from groups: alt.computer,comp.periphs.printers (More info?)

The thank I installed was brand new. When you say a system reset, are you
saying power down or is there a utility built into the printer?