how to manage in the best way the memory?

Paolo

I have installed windows98SE in a system with 256mb of Ram.
How must i set the memory for best result?
Thank in advance
Paolo

"Paolo" <paolotripi@aliceposta.it> wrote in message

> I have installed windows98SE in a system with 256mb of Ram.
> How must i set the memory for best result?

1. Your RAM (chip) memory is automatically
controlled by Win98.
2. Your disk memory (swap file = Virtual Memory)
is best left to Windows to manage (default.)

--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs

Memory Management in Win98 & ME: