MSN9 on a Windows 98

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

Hello:

I'm trying to install MSN9 on a Windows 98 machine and I am getting a
warning "the title bitmap has 8 bit per pixel,it must be changed to 4BPP 16
colors" I have changed the color settings to 16 colors but that didnot
help.What should I do next.

Thanks in advance
John

--
John

tamtam

I thought it required 256 colors. Try that if available.