IJ Tech Help - POA

Just started having a problem with the POA....tilts fine to the right,
but stutters badly going to the left. Doesn't matter how what position
it's in before I try to go left. Rest of game appears to be working
fine.

I haven't had much time to diagnose, but I was wondering if anyone had
run into this before.

Thanks

Steve

I had a similar problem. Check the set screw. Make sure it's tight and on
the flat part. Also check the opto connectors to the board. They may need
to be re-soldered. And make sure they are clean. That solved my problem.
Steve

"Steve Gaudino" <sg2100@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Just started having a problem with the POA....tilts fine to the right,
> but stutters badly going to the left. Doesn't matter how what position
> it's in before I try to go left. Rest of game appears to be working
> fine.
>
> I haven't had much time to diagnose, but I was wondering if anyone had
> run into this before.
>
> Thanks
>
> Steve

Nomad

You could possibly have a motor going bad. A new one costs about $80
from PBR. Check the optos first and run the diags but it most likely
the motor on the way out, I had the same problem!

nomad

Adi

Inside your cabinet, opposite side of the slipper buttons, there is a small
board. Check and clean with Q-tips and alcohol 2 small square looking black
things. They are flipper optos. Recheck, repost if still having problems.

Adi
www.txpinball.com