Shane

Anytime I run my CD-ROM I get the message

c:\windows\system32\autoexec.nt the system file is not
suitable for running ms-dos and microsoft windows
applications.

Does anyone know how to fix this. it is driving me
crazy!!!!

my cd-rom is useless till i figure this out

thanks

shane

"Shane" <capemedic32@msn.cmo> wrote:

>Anytime I run my CD-ROM I get the message
>
>c:\windows\system32\autoexec.nt the system file is not
>suitable for running ms-dos and microsoft windows
>applications.
>
>Does anyone know how to fix this. it is driving me
>crazy!!!!
>
>my cd-rom is useless till i figure this out
>
>thanks
>
>shane

Try this article:

Error message when you install or start an MS-DOS or 16-bit
Windows-based program
Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 324767
http://support.microsoft.com?kbid=324767

Good luck

Ron Martell Duncan B.C. Canada
--