SP2 then Error 1606

Paul

Splendid

I just installed SP2 and now I randomly got Money 2002 trying to install
components every time I launched IE. So, I stuck in the MOney 2002 disk and
let is do its thing. Then I tired to uninstall Money and the system let me
take off Money 2002, but not the Money Service Pack.

In IE I still get the following Money 2002 error when I start the computer
and randomly in IE....

"Error 1606. Could not access network location []:."

What Do I do?

Thanks,
Paul

map

"Paul" wrote:

> I just installed SP2 and now I randomly got Money 2002 trying to install
> components every time I launched IE. So, I stuck in the MOney 2002 disk and
> let is do its thing. Then I tired to uninstall Money and the system let me
> take off Money 2002, but not the Money Service Pack.
>
> In IE I still get the following Money 2002 error when I start the computer
> and randomly in IE....
>
> "Error 1606. Could not access network location []:."
>
> What Do I do?
>
> Thanks,
> Paul

Line 66 left side.

Reboot when done

Paul

Splendid

MAP, I tired to run the file but got the following Error....

WINDOW SCRIPT HOST
Script C:1606.vbs
Line:6
Char:1
Error: ClassFactory cannot supply requested class
Code: 80040111
Source: (null)