Hi all, (sorry if this posted twice)

I am look of recommendations for a SIP phone with good speaker phone
quality. I have tried the SNOM 100 and the speaker phone is quite poor.

Any experiences would be great.

Kindly,

Kay

"Kay Suds" <kaysudsy@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hi all, (sorry if this posted twice)
>
> I am look of recommendations for a SIP phone with good speaker phone
> quality. I have tried the SNOM 100 and the speaker phone is quite poor.
>
> Any experiences would be great.
>
> Kindly,
>
> Kay

Cisco has some nice IP Phones.

J.

If you are looking for a bussines application, check out the Mitel 'UFO'
5310, or Polycom SoundStation IP 3000.

Brian LaVallee