reset waste ink counter for hp deskjet 450

Hi all,

I have a hp deskjet 450 mobile printer and basically the replacement
service module error is being stated from the printer.

The problem is that hp do not supply these service modules any more.

Is it possible i can just reset the counter by pressing certain
buttons.??

Your help will be appreicated.

Martin
2 answers Last reply
More about reset waste counter deskjet
  1. Hi! I had the same problem with my printer. At first I tried to solve by myself, but it still didn't work. So I decided to apply to service center and it helped me. But resently I've found very interesting information about the couse of “Waste Ink Pad” problem and how it can be solved. If you interested in alternative solution you could read "Remote ink cartridge reset over Network" (http://www.flexihub.com/remote-reset-ink-cartridge.html)
    Aftermarket Inkjet Print Cartridges
    I often see people asking about cheaper alternatives to buying OEM ink supplies and just as often they get incorrect responses, So hopefully I can clear a few thing up here.THE INKJET PRINTER MANUFACTURERSThe makers of inkjet printers are following a... Read More

Printers Hewlett Packard Deskjet Peripherals