reset waste ink counter for hp deskjet 450

Marty

Hi all,

I have a hp deskjet 450 mobile printer and basically the replacement
service module error is being stated from the printer.

The problem is that hp do not supply these service modules any more.

Is it possible i can just reset the counter by pressing certain
buttons.??

Your help will be appreicated.

Martin

AlexGreen

Commendable
Jul 28, 2016
Hi! I had the same problem with my printer. At first I tried to solve by myself, but it still didn't work. So I decided to apply to service center and it helped me. But resently I've found very interesting information about the couse of “Waste Ink Pad” problem and how it can be solved. If you interested in alternative solution you could read "Remote ink cartridge reset over Network" (http://www.flexihub.com/remote-reset-ink-cartridge.html)