Hi
I have a PC using WinXP. Can I access a remote PC, using Remote Desktop, if
the remote PC runs on Win2000 prof.

Thanks
Kalevi

Hi,

1) Remote Desktop is only available on WinXP Pro.

2) You can only access a WinXP Pro machine from a remote location, but you
can do so from virtually any version of Windows.

3) It doesn't work in reverse. In short, you can't use RD to access other
types of systems.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/