Vonage outage

Today my Vonage dashboard web page says:

<< Today some of our customers may have experienced an issue related
to audio quality.

Our engineers are aware of the situation, and are at work on
correcting the problem. We will resolve the issue as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience; we apologize for any inconvenience this
may have caused. >>

Today my Vonage service is on the blink. The audio is "choppy" as if
the remote server is overloaded or something.

Are othe people experiencing this outage too?

On 24 Sep 2004 16:30:29 -0700, baby_p_nut2@yahoo.com (Baby Peanut)
wrote:

>Today my Vonage dashboard web page says:
>
><< Today some of our customers may have experienced an issue related
>to audio quality.
>
>Our engineers are aware of the situation, and are at work on
>correcting the problem. We will resolve the issue as soon as possible.
>
>Thank you for your patience; we apologize for any inconvenience this
>may have caused. >>
>
>Today my Vonage service is on the blink. The audio is "choppy" as if
>the remote server is overloaded or something.
>
>Are othe people experiencing this outage too?

Mine has been up and running as usual all day!